Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Well Sorry Since I Was'nt On The List, I'm Am IWF's Chris Hero, Get Of The Cycle Lesbo HAHAHA

LadyHotrod

Well Sorry Since I Was'nt On The List, I'm Am IWF's Chris Hero, Get Of The Cycle Lesbo HAHAHA

No, you're not on the list so you're not Chris Hero. The people on the list made a name for themselves at IWF. You're still just the resident dumb kid that no one really knows exists.

Not sure what the bolded means. English ftw.

Beer, please swing banhammer at Young Mannie.

Thanks in advance.

This.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
YoungMannie's posting style used to annoy me so much when I was an admin it was all I could do to avoid adding him to the miserable users list.

LadyHotrod

I didn't even notice him until a week ago. I honestly don't remember him.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I only post in the efed really, and seriouly what's the problem with caps i mean, it assholish too use it for everything but it's my sig style, i mean wtf it's freedom of speech!

LadyHotrod

I only post in the efed really, and seriouly what's the problem with caps i mean, it assholish too use it for everything but it's my sig style, i mean wtf it's freedom of speech!

Using caps on words that don't require it has nothing to do with freedom of speech you stupid cunt.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wow I Use Caps For Everything, Way Too Use Too Jizz Over Grammer Monkey Nutz

I don't even think you're speaking English most times. Part of me wonders if a good old fashioned exorcism would solve your problems.

I didn't even notice him until a week ago. I honestly don't remember him.

I used to try and pay attention to everything so I always noticed him in the e-fed section generally being an annoying twat with his posting style.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I Heard Of Bashing But Grammer Hating Is So Un Common And I Was Gonna Stop Using Caps On Everything But Being The Naturally Assholes That You Are! It Gonna Get Worst But Top Of The Morning! Lesbo/Monkey Nutz

LadyHotrod

I Heard Of Bashing But Grammer Hating Is So Un Common And I Was Gonna Stop Using Caps On Everything But Being The Naturally Assholes That You Are! It Gonna Get Worst But Top Of The Morning! Lesbo/Monkey Nutz

25fkark.jpg

I'm just going to continue to laugh at this picture, but not in the 'haha, this guy is funny' way.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Haha Thats A Friend Of Mine And WOW Going Too Far As I See What LKP Was Saying That Was'nt Even Me In The Pic LMFAO But Have Fun!