Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
But my disguise as Eugene makes me even more dangerous!

LadyHotrod

I'll give you one thing LHR, maybe I did jump the gun too early on you in the beginning ( I was in a bad mood already that night), but to keep calling me a fag over and over again on the internet for no reason afterwards when your one yourself, just makes you look like a fuckin pusse.

Pusse? Honestly, if you are going to insult me, please spell properly. I know it must be hard to be 28 years old and not have your first encounter with PUSSY but you should still be able to spell the word.

Think about WHY I insulted you. You turned into a bitch for nothing so of course I am going to fire back. I then gave you a single red rep and you sent me a private message crying about it so of course I will send you another one because it's hilarious that it bothers you enough to click on my profile and send me a message about it, followed by you claiming that YOU bother ME and that I am the one who is 'stressed out'. It takes me one second and no emotion to send you a red rep. It takes at least 10 seconds for you to click my profile, click the option to send me a PM and plenty of emotion to type up a message showing how much you care about rep.

What I said to you yesterday (the comment about 'you can't be this stupid') honestly had NOTHING to do with the fact that it was YOU who said it. It has everything to do with the fact that Great One was very obviously joking and you took it seriously. I would have made that comment to ANYONE who said that, it just happened to come from YOU.

After our initial disagreement, I said nothing more to you yet you decided to mention my username in the pet peeves thread so fuck off with trying to act as if you were just mad one night and you didn't carry on with anything. Nice try.

For the record, if I continue to insult you, it's just simply for the fact that a lot of things you say are incredibly stupid. Your asshole behaviour meant shit to me as soon as it was over. It's not my fault that you happen to make a lot of dumb posts. If you actually put some intelligent thought into your posts, you would see that the insults end. Continuing to type like a kid with down syndrome will only get you more negativity.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
he really doesn't deserve a long drawn out post. Post tits already

the408kid

Reaction score
Pusse? Honestly, if you are going to insult me, please spell properly. I know it must be hard to be 28 years old and not have your first encounter with PUSSY but you should still be able to spell the word.
You have insulted all Down Syndrome kids everywhere! How dare you!

Think about WHY I insulted you. You turned into a bitch for nothing so of course I am going to fire back. I then gave you a single red rep and you sent me a private message crying about it so of course I will send you another one because it's hilarious that it bothers you enough to click on my profile and send me a message about it, followed by you claiming that YOU bother ME and that I am the one who is 'stressed out'. It takes me one second and no emotion to send you a red rep. It takes at least 10 seconds for you to click my profile, click the option to send me a PM and plenty of emotion to type up a message showing how much you care about rep.

What I said to you yesterday (the comment about 'you can't be this stupid') honestly had NOTHING to do with the fact that it was YOU who said it. It has everything to do with the fact that Great One was very obviously joking and you took it seriously. I would have made that comment to ANYONE who said that, it just happened to come from YOU.

After our initial disagreement, I said nothing more to you yet you decided to mention my username in the pet peeves thread so fuck off with trying to act as if you were just mad one night and you didn't carry on with anything. Nice try.

For the record, if I continue to insult you, it's just simply for the fact that a lot of things you say are incredibly stupid. Your asshole behaviour meant shit to me as soon as it was over. It's not my fault that you happen to make a lot of dumb posts. If you actually put some intelligent thought into your posts, you would see that the insults end. Continuing to type like a kid with down syndrome will only get you more negativity.

First of all a lot of my post on here have just been about sarcasm and drawing heat so your actually helping me in the cause and for that I thank you!

LadyHotrod

First of all a lot of my post on here have just been about sarcasm and drawing heat so your actually helping me in the cause and for that I thank you!

You strive to be a blueberry?

Whatever floats your boat, bruh.

TOK, sorry dude, Hogan is taken already.

Reaction score
Lol ok TG. Ill take that lean!

Ok then how about...SCSA?

Man I really wanted to be hogan! I am going as him for Halloween...so ive been working on my Hogan quotes haha

LadyHotrod

I think I can do the switch for you since Vince McMahon is open now. I'll move ol' Chuckles to Vinny Mac and you can take Hogan, since you want it so badly, lol.

Reaction score
YESS!!! That is ownage +1 for you dear!!

Remember, take your vitamins and say your prayers! Ill be fighting for the rights of every man!

To all my TOKamaniacs, whatcha gonna dl when TOKamania and these 24" pythons run wild on you, brother!?

LadyHotrod

All you smurfs who aren't on the list but put yourselves as someone YOU want to be in your sig can fuck off.