Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

No, Mr. Anderson is boring, and you are annoying, we need someone who is boring.

LadyHotrod

wwe-batista-extended.jpg

LadyHotrod

Yeah, someone up and grabbed the Styles but if you have anyone in mind, feel free to post! Can be from WWE, TNA, ROH, whatever you want and can be a past wrestler, dead or alive.

Great One

I want to start a stable. I want to be the leader of the Horsemen, PRIME Flair. Who the fuck with half a brain wants to be busted ass, geriatric Evolution Flair?? Amirite? The Nature Boy can't have a bald spot and play second fiddle to not so talented schmucks like Orton and Bob Tista.

I am declaring myself, prime, THE MAN Ric fuckin Flair. My shoes cost more than your house. All the ho's be lining up to ride Space Mountain. I'm the bitch beatin, wife cheatin, live on the West Coast'n, best wrestling postin' smoove muthafuckin Flair. Woooooo.
How can this man not be Ric Flair after that promo.