Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Ric Flair was already spoken for. First come, first serve, it's only fair.

:(

the408kid

Reaction score
TJ is Ric Flair HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! This thing just lost all credibility

KenFan4life

Reaction score
alright, Got my Wrestler's Picture to go along with your BTB...

funnyspam.jpg

so did photobucket work?
can any of you guys see my badass wrestler?
did it work?

LadyHotrod

^^ I had you as Vince but if you want to be Taker, I'll change it.

WE NEED A NEW VINCE MCMAHON.

the408kid

Reaction score
You don't even know who TJ is.
Actually your wrong I do know who TJ is he comes to that sports site CHB was telling you about and chats with us during wrestling shows, he's a horny little 16 year old who cant possibly duplicate the true charisma of the Nature Boy.

Reaction score
Ric Flair was already spoken for. First come, first serve, it's only fair.

:(

In case you haven't noticed, and I don't blame you, wanting to ride Space Mountain, but you have to wait honey, but the Naitcha Boy doesn't obey the rules. No, a trendsetter such as the Naitcha Boy makes the rules. Woooo. I didn't become the World's Heavyweight Champion waiting for the first person to be served. No sir, I cut in line and took it. Wooooo. I don't care if you're Lady Elizabeth or Lady of Life, you can be President Regan, but the Naitcha Boy does what he wants, when he wants. Woooo. I'm the real Naitcha Boy, World's Heavyweight Champion, leader of the finest collection of talent ever assembled on god's green earth, the IWF Horsemen. And whether you like it or not, we're here to stay and we're the best thing going today. Woooooooo.

the408kid

Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed, and I don't blame you, wanting to ride Space Mountain, but you have to wait honey, but the Naitcha Boy doesn't obey the rules. No, a trendsetter such as the Naitcha Boy makes the rules. Woooo. I didn't become the World's Heavyweight Champion waiting for the first person to be served. No sir, I cut in line and took it. Wooooo. I don't care if you're Lady Elizabeth or Lady of Life, you can be President Regan, but the Naitcha Boy does what he wants, when he wants. Woooo. I'm the real Naitcha Boy, World's Heavyweight Champion, leader of the finest collection of talent ever assembled on god's green earth, the IWF Horsemen. And whether you like it or not, we're here to stay and we're the best thing going today. Woooooooo.
Welcome aboard Buddy Landell!