• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Know Your Role

-TJ-

That's not a wrestler's name. I was thinking Zach Gowen should be LKP's Ball with cancer.

Great One

Blaze should be Trevor Murdoch, I don't give a fuck if he's not in the WWE anymore. I know it, and deep down inside you know it.

I want to start a stable. I want to be the leader of the Horsemen, PRIME Flair. Who the fuck with half a brain wants to be busted ass, geriatric Evolution Flair?? Amirite? The Nature Boy can't have a bald spot and play second fiddle to not so talented schmucks like Orton and Bob Tista.

I am declaring myself, prime, THE MAN Ric fuckin Flair. My shoes cost more than your house. All the ho's be lining up to ride Space Mountain. I'm the bitch beatin, wife cheatin, live on the West Coast'n, best wrestling postin' smoove muthafuckin Flair. Woooooo.

LadyHotrod

Sorry, we already have a Ric Flair, regardless of which version of him it is.

Pick another wrestler, bro. What about Mr. Perfect?

Nation

You all job to me! Except for maybe Wordlife. I suggest you stay the fuck away from me though. You do not want to play the game. Plus I got Evolution to protect me.

LadyHotrod

If any of you guys want to get together and make up your own stable, just let me know who is in it and what it is called so I can give you your own section on the list.

You can't be in Evolution, though, because we are superior.

LadyHotrod

Fail.

Real men wear skirts. You're an actual smurf, the kind who likes dick in your asshole.

LadyHotrod

Those ideas sucked, I'm fucking glad I didn't think of that shit.

Fag.