Know Your Role

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

And you are not going to abuse yours?

So what if he does? I mean the whole forum will moan to get MS back again then wordlife will get demoted and someone like ws come back and takes his place?

Beer

You suck at life. That post contradicted you in so many ways over and over.

LKP

Beer why are you a dick on the forum yet ok out of the forum? is it for your E cred?

Wordlife

ok MS and Beer won't abuse their powers.... sorry, they're smart enough to not do that.

Oh and dude seriously shut the fuck up you smurf ass bitch... I get more pussy in a week than you do in your whole lifetime, cause quite frankly if I can recall from an MSN conversation you flew out to meet up with WS and have nice butt sex with him... thats true right??? I mean, I can ask them to give me the details again, but, I don't know, he isn't on the forum anymore..

Great One

C4 should be Runjin Singh, or whatever the fuck his name is, or Daivari.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh and dude seriously shut the fuck up you smurf ass bitch... I get more pussy in a week than you do in your whole lifetime, cause quite frankly if I can recall from an MSN conversation you flew out to meet up with WS and have nice butt sex with him... thats true right??? I mean, I can ask them to give me the details again, but, I don't know, he isn't on the forum anymore..

:clap_1:

I find it difficult to believe that women don't flee in the opposite direction of you after seeing horribly scarred and twisted visage. :bag:

LadyHotrod

C4 should be Runjin Singh, or whatever the fuck his name is, or Daivari.

Ranjin Singh, lmao, gonna change it. I put him as Khali because he's stupid and lame but Ranjin is a total smurf so he fits C4 better.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
wl.jpg

Seriously, does this not look like the type of guy who has to pay for sex?

Great One

ok MS and Beer won't abuse their powers.... sorry, they're smart enough to not do that.

Are you really this dumb? YOU JUST REVEALED HE'S NOT ADMIN NOW YOU'RE SAYING HE WON'T ABUSE POWERS.

Jesus christ. How is such a dipshit even made supermod, even as a joke. I don't know or care whether the thing with Mike/you was real or not, but this should be enough proof to merit your stupidity and demotion.

You couldn't even suppress your rage to keep it a secret and fucked that up too: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39405&page=4

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Private Message from Wordlife said:
Just you know you bro, I am fucking around. I hope you do know that, I never had anything against you, really didn't. That shit I posted was just a joke, just fucking around with you. I did the same thing with MC in the other thread, he just wanted to fuck around and see what the other members think. Don't think I mean what I said, you know I don't.... :bat_angel:

Back pedal a little bit more why don't you?

Wordlife

ok first of all, I'm 18 years old, I don't need to pay for sex

Second of all, MS IS a real ADMIN, MC was telling me about it on the phone just a little while ago, he said he was fucking with me, and said he was a real admin.

Third, I'm not stupid, I do this all to fuck around, kinda like how most of the fucks on this forum like to do in the first place...

Fourth, I was fucking around with MS. I never had anything against the guy for the past 4 years on this forum, even BEFORE the crash. I just wanted to make it clear with him that I was just fucking around, so people don't have to take shit so fucking seriously all the time.

SO in the end, all of you can just get the fuck off my nuts and leave me be, yeah? I mean god you take EVERYTHING I do or say so fucking seriously... mind your own fucking business

Beer

ok first of all, I'm 18 years old, I don't need to pay for sex

Second of all, MS IS a real ADMIN, MC was telling me about it on the phone just a little while ago, he said he was fucking with me, and said he was a real admin.

Third, I'm not stupid, I do this all to fuck around, kinda like how most of the fucks on this forum like to do in the first place...

Fourth, I was fucking around with MS. I never had anything against the guy for the past 4 years on this forum, even BEFORE the crash. I just wanted to make it clear with him that I was just fucking around, so people don't have to take shit so fucking seriously all the time.

SO in the end, all of you can just get the fuck off my nuts and leave me be, yeah? I mean god you take EVERYTHING I do or say so fucking seriously... mind your own fucking business

LIAR.