• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
youre crucified because you couldve just said "my bad" rather than extending it. is "my bad" beyond you? can you not accept any kind of involvement?
Why say my bad to something that isn't my bad? It's not my responsibility to see how posts are in the qt.

It's a fucking message board for crying out fucking loud. And you fucking fixed it. My god.

Whatever. My bad for breaking the qt when the host didn't care either. My bad for playing. My bad for repping in.

Y'all have fun now. Leave me out of this shit from now on.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
I do enjoy the irony of magic complaining about Jeff and smark posting too much during the game and then complaining after the game because he can't easily read another thousand of their posts :lol

Just a joke don't take it too seriously

Showtime

Don't quote my very first game hosting with qt links. Just get out of my fucking face. I'm done with this shit and I'm done with mafia.

second game, poyser again

second game i make one myself and odo points it out as well

is this sufficient to admit that it's everyone's responsibility to not break the damn scum qt's or is the issue going to continue being too childish to just say "my bad"

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
is this sufficient to admit that it's everyone's responsibility to not break the damn scum qt's or is the issue going to continue being too childish to just say "my bad"
The most childish thing is caring about this dumb fucking shit.

My bad bro. My bad I didn't keep track of the dumb posts. My bad the host didn't care either. My fucking bad. Now leave me alone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.