Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
hence youre inconsiderate from my perspective, but you cant see that far past your own shit. if you think im a dick that's fine, i think no better of you for not even recognizing why others might care.
Yes, from no on I will play game and moderate for the moderator if we're supposed to their jobs for them. I'll do the vote counts and everything.

Inconsiderate from not doing the mod's job for them. What a crock of fucking shit.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Darth Sion
Lord of Pain

1615311634919.png

Congratulations, you are Darth Sion, Sith Aligned! A broken husk of a man, you have lived with maddening pain for your entire life. Serving Exar Kun, you sought battle with as many Jedi as possible, hoping to find your own end, but even when one of them was able to defeat you, the pain in your body rose to a level that was able to push you through even a mortal wound. Now little more than rotting flesh held together by malice, you were taken in alongside Darth Nihilus by Darth Traya, before eventually betraying her. All you wish for now is to hunt and kill as many Jedi as you can ...

In this game, you have the following roles:

Lord of Pain - The more separate votes you are able to accumulate on any one wagon on you, the stronger you will become, as follows:

3 votes - 1x Maim (you may target a player at night and reduce the number of votes needed to lynch them the following day by 1. They will be notified of this.)
5 votes - 1x Bulletproof
7 votes - 1x Daykill (must be used in thread)
9 votes - 1x Lynchproof (If lynched, day will end without you dying, consuming the ability)
This role seems fine to me, I'm just annoyed I didn't engage my vast theme knowledge to sus out you were darth sion because literally who else would you be with such a role :fpalm
Fuck this. Never tag me again, never send me a dm, nothing. I'm out for good. This happens every fucking time I win as scum. I'm done.
bro like one or two people got salty, chill
A few things to get on record

I have a couple of regrets with the result botch and aces pm, tbh this wasn’t a great time for me to host but I stepped in on relatively short notice so

Setup wise, I’d probably nerf jeffs 9 vote ability - I didn’t budget for town taking someone they believe to be scum and powering him up and then not making him claim immediately, but if this game has taught me anything, it’s that there are no depths town can’t plumb

There was a lot of referring to previous qts and mod pms being done by smark which I’m very much not a fan of, and I don’t think this should be permitted in future games

There’s probably some other stuff too but I dunno man, I’m out of breath just watching this
I think the setup was totally fine, there was 1 botch and it went in towns favor and scum won anyway so whatever
disagree, but i respect your opinion :pals:

smark was fuckign awesome though
Smark is a great scummmate. Well done on the MVP performance my friend. :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes, from no on I will play game and moderate for the moderator if we're supposed to their jobs for them. I'll do the vote counts and everything.

Inconsiderate from not doing the mod's job for them. What a crock of fucking shit.

I trust you will be approaching OMBs hosting deficits with similar gusto?

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You can’t validate a past decision with something that happened afterwards lol
Also as town maybe people should have wondered why the dude decided to motion detect somebody that outright said he had a role on D2, one which was backed up by you. Haza handled it awfully. Literally all he had to say was “Yes, I used a role last night. The one I said I had 2 days ago...” then jeff’s role usage looks fucking stupid doesn’t it
What? His motion detect was why I protected him. You're not even making sense, anymore. You just want to be mad at town.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I trust you will be approaching OMBs hosting deficits with similar gusto?
I don't think he's hosting, but sure, but the difference is I won't be playing that game and hosting at the same time like Magic wants me to do here.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbf, Hanharr does fit that role too

Not quite as perfectly as Sion ofc

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf I probably would have been mad at the scum qt thing too if I hadn’t been following along

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
man it's a shame titania isn't here to ask if you two are gay with how far up each other's asses you two go over any little dig you at the other.
I thought they were finally gonna break up earlier but it seems like they're back together again/

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I thought they were finally gonna break up earlier but it seems like they're back together again/

Our friendship is weird like that. We've gotten pretty vitriolic at times.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't think he's hosting, but sure, but the difference is I won't be playing that game and hosting at the same time like Magic wants me to do here.

I don’t think he’s asking you to host, just that you may have been aware of the break

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Tbf I probably would have been mad at the scum qt thing too if I hadn’t been following along
What scum qt thing? I can see all the posts...

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t think he’s asking you to host, just that you may have been aware of the break
Which is what the host was supposed to be aware of. You've already admitted to not caring and it was your job to make a second one.

Not sure why I need to be crucified because I didn't notice how many posts were in the thing. I'm just trying to play a game here

Status
Not open for further replies.