Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I’m thinking would Poyser be so obvious with making a kill on CP I’m not sure but it been awhile but them two are good players been on both of their scum teams in the past I know one would want to try and take out the other fast but I’m not sure which one, it could be both.

Poyser is my other suspect though Smark and Poyser. Haza I think less likely to be scum if the mason pair is an odd couple.
Tbh,I doubt poyser would decide to kill cp just off what was quoted earlier.

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I’m going to guess that Tweet got vig. Smark and Haze are partners Haze was suspecting Smark so I feel there is scum amongst one of them at least still.

CP had a good write up on me I like.

Scum reads Poyser Smark or Haza.

Willing to give Big Man a Town read not sure on anyone else right now.
snark said that haza's character is mentioned in his pm but they aren't confirmed right? Dunno if their is scum between them,but sounds like they might not trust each other.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright, obviously need to recalibrate here so I'll do some reading later. Could do with a couple of reps for sure.

Alco bringing up the CP kill and trying to blame it on me seems slimy as fuck, that post was a joke and CP mentioned multiple times that he thought I was town lol. Even when he was giving me shit at the end of day, he said it was because my aggression was clouding my judgement so yeah clearly implying I was town so you can fuck off with that tbhtbh

Also, was not outright pushing t'challa as scum, I was arguing against him being "clear town" and trying to push him and obviously not being a fan of his answers :cudi

Also, was wrong on brutus yeah but I also made it clear I wasn't voting for chimp because I was confident brutus was scum, but rather I was 100% confident chimp is town and I still think that was the right decision because brutus would've been lynched at some point with that claim Im sure and chimp should never be lynched this game so even tho it was a town flip, it is definitely the best outcome from the situation we were presented.

@Jeff Valley Driver What role did you gain today? You can see why based on your play we aren't reading your town and now there's another kind of developing role out there, you're looking a bit shady under the light.

@Raidokken Is the role you gained powerful enough that you would say Smark is almost certainly town for being responsible? Likewise do you actually know it was Smark's role that was responsible for you gaining the role, or were you just informed that you gained a role?

Im gonna do some reading later but my gut for now says

vote alco

Tbh. Him trying to blame the CP kill on me was super slimy but it's not just that, he brought it up and waited to see if anybody else would bite rather than voting me himself even though he clearly for some reason went digging for the post so must have thought it was pretty damning considering its the only CP post he quoted.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Could CP's death be Poyser's doing once more? :worried

Literally what happened last time I was scum with him :heston
Last time we were scum together, did we kill CP because he suspected me? Legit can't remember lol but that doesn't sound right

T’Challa

Reaction score
Something caught my eye on Smarks character claim so I’m going to lean to him being Town now and maybe leave them both Haza.

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Something caught my eye on Smarks character claim so I’m going to lean to him being Town now and maybe leave them both Haza.
It seems unlikely one of them would be scum with them depending on each other for roles and to stay alive etc anyway. Would seem pretty bastard lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And like I could see a role where a scum smark has to keep a town haza alive maybe but giving him roles on top of that seems a bit much

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
His reaction to me being glad he wasn’t lynched is weird because it implies he’s claiming a fake and I knew that up front so I’m honestly not sure what to say there.

What did you mean by this?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Trying to think of why they chose to kill CP over me if we say it's likely that smark is town. Because both of us were pretty set on pushing mislynches if that's the case.

Which means I guess that his other reads were probably better than mine unless it's literally just that they thought I was more likely to be protected

T’Challa

Reaction score
And like I could see a role where a scum smark has to keep a town haza alive maybe but giving him roles on top of that seems a bit much
I think you’re onto something with Alco btw.

That said I want to clear up a little more with Brutus I didn’t think he fake VT of all roles especially when he had time to come up with a fake since there was a wagon on him already before the duel was active so would think he have more time.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dont think magic would sign off on a CP N1 kill when its the first time they've played together for a while, but I guess its stupid to outright clear based on that

T’Challa

Reaction score
Trying to think of why they chose to kill CP over me if we say it's likely that smark is town. Because both of us were pretty set on pushing mislynches if that's the case.

Which means I guess that his other reads were probably better than mine unless it's literally just that they thought I was more likely to be protected
You agree with me that Tweet most probably got vig killed right?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think you’re onto something with Alco btw.

That said I want to clear up a little more with Brutus I didn’t think he fake VT of all roles especially when he had time to come up with a fake since there was a wagon on him already before the duel was active so would think he have more time.
What I meant was brutus is never really the kinda guy that gets cleared as town, and with a VT claim he's always gonna be in that POE pool and somebody that could be pushed for a mislynch, whereas chimp is pretty obvtown and should be out of the pool

Status
Not open for further replies.