Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Are you aware of what role Haza gained out of curiosity (Im not asking you to tell me what it is)

I don’t. It just says he gets one each day.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who'd you wanna push today smark

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I did gain a role today but I didn't know that would be the case lol. The role is pretty(very) powerful and I'd probably not use it at this stage

Interesting. I mean that doesn’t surprise me as it’s my role that gives that gift as I have to “mentor” you etc.

Good to hear it’s powerful, though.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who'd you wanna push today smark

Trying to look at everything with the new information we have and come up with a direction that isn’t parroting you since that seems to be an issue, but I don’t like Challa thinking that both Haza and I are scum.

That’s such a weird thing for Haza to get heat so he claims mason? And then because he gives up and he what he throws me under the bus? Is Jeff and Alco are teammates in this scenario too? Since that people seem to think three of us would openly collude as well.

Would also be interesting if they killed CP after hardcore defending T so we wouldn’t look his way.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Trying to look at everything with the new information we have and come up with a direction that isn’t parroting you since that seems to be an issue, but I don’t like Challa thinking that both Haza and I are scum.

That’s such a weird thing for Haza to get heat so he claims mason? And then because he gives up and he what he throws me under the bus? Is Jeff and Alco are teammates in this scenario too? Since that people seem to think three of us would openly collude as well.

Would also be interesting if they killed CP after hardcore defending T so we wouldn’t look his way.
I don't think he is saying you are both scum, I think he was saying there would be scum in your pair, although didn't he take that back? I doubt any team would base their kill selections around t'challa lol, but killing off somebody that would actually defend him seems a bit backwards

Any thoughts on Alco at all? Or even me now that the flips haven't really gone my way?

T’Challa

Reaction score

Your own partner was suspecting you and I was suspecting yo before you claimed I was thinking one of you could be scum.
The reason I backed of thinking you’re scum is because of the character you claimed it caught my eye.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m going to guess that Tweet got vig. Smark and Haze are partners Haze was suspecting Smark so I feel there is scum amongst one of them at least still.

CP had a good write up on me I like.

Scum reads Poyser Smark or Haza.

Willing to give Big Man a Town read not sure on anyone else right now.
Something caught my eye on Smarks character claim so I’m going to lean to him being Town now and maybe leave them both Haza.

Reactions: T’Challa

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My problem with you is Smark and you just touched upon it again, you seem to be trying to play the game from a standpoint of how you look rather than actually trying to play the game and hunt scum

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't think he is saying you are both scum, I think he was saying there would be scum in your pair, although didn't he take that back? I doubt any team would base their kill selections around t'challa lol, but killing off somebody that would actually defend him seems a bit backwards

Any thoughts on Alco at all? Or even me now that the flips haven't really gone my way?

I thought he specifically said he thought we were both scum? He did mention Haza suspecting in the second half, though. And idk about CP, just a wild theory. CP could always see through him later so kill CP while “you’ve” been disqualified or whatnot and looks good.

I mean I can look through Alco’s posts and follow that direction because I’m not much of a pusher in the beginning unless I really feel someone is scum, but like me following you supposedly on Jeff and Tweet was like so many people’s red flags on me for some reason.

As for you, you were wrong on Tweet and I don’t blame you for the duel. You could be scum and I’ll keep an eye out for that, but for some reason I don’t see scum you being that all in on Tweet when he was gonna be town.

Reactions: Poyser

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My problem with you is Smark and you just touched upon it again, you seem to be trying to play the game from a standpoint of how you look rather than actually trying to play the game and hunt scum

I’m gonna repeat Haza on this one as this game has become increasingly less fun having to defend myself for every move I make and it doesn’t seem to work anyway. I got myslynched off absolutely nothing last game and if that happened again before day 3. :lmao

I don’t think you realize what it’s like to have to explain every little thing you do all game like I have to or Haza.

T’Challa

Reaction score
I thought he specifically said he thought we were both scum? He did mention Haza suspecting in the second half, though. And idk about CP, just a wild theory. CP could always see through him later so kill CP while “you’ve” been disqualified or whatnot and looks good.

I mean I can look through Alco’s posts and follow that direction because I’m not much of a pusher in the beginning unless I really feel someone is scum, but like me following you supposedly on Jeff and Tweet was like so many people’s red flags on me for some reason.

As for you, you were wrong on Tweet and I don’t blame you for the duel. You could be scum and I’ll keep an eye out for that, but for some reason I don’t see scum you being that all in on Tweet when he was gonna be town.
I’m not feeling you suspecting me off taking out CP that just seems to make zero sense at all if you feel I’m scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: Magic

No, this is not info. Just a hunch that I'll work on putting into context. In a nutshell, when he talks down to the rest of the players, he's projecting this false sense of bravado and I don't like it. We don't get literacy I think it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.