• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Seems pretty basic to just go "let's put pressure on the sketchy guy", not a fan.
Telling the thread he's not a jester for no reason is basic? Saying I'm not gonna claim unless I get a lot of votes off no pressure is basic?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Cool, I mean with you on my ass people aren't gonna feel like they even need to answer to me anyway, especially if you spell out the safe answer to everyone. It's not about getting THE answer out of people, it's about getting THEIR answer.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I actually like this response and I heard the arguments against it from Poyser and Jeff I feel like Tweet is town.

Question Tweet I forgot to see if you have voted for anyone?
I voted Poyser sometime after this but it was over a misunderstanding. Why?

T’Challa

Cool, I mean with you on my ass people aren't gonna feel like they even need to answer to me anyway, especially if you spell out the safe answer to everyone. It's not about getting THE answer out of people, it's about getting THEIR answer.
Poyser the only person you are/were sus on Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.