• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
so tweet from your POV you thought Jeff was trying to get a wagon on himself and would then claim and find the scum off the wagon. you also thought Poyser was aware of this. can you explain why this would make Poyser more likely scum. would this not put him under risk, if Jeff is trying to get votes on himself and Poyser is aware of it why does Poyser need to help move the wagon along? it should happen by itself no?

Reactions: Alco and Poyser

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Other than the game he was vig, but that was because he knew the wagon on him was shit and was asking for reasons (and also knew he was unlikely to be lynched). Here he hasn’t called his wagon shit at all, he just refused to claim until he got “more thoughts”

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
not saying it should give a town read. it should be null really.
And it is now for me since we got him to open more and give us something to work with.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Smark I guess my point is, by playing the way he did, Jeff made it clear that there was a method to his madness and that he knew what he was gonna claim. He practically started the game with that kind of statement, whereas if he was scum who actually had no claim at his disposal, he coulda just played the actual game and probably not have to claim anyway. I have trouble believing that you actually believe that there was a chance Jeff was scum in that situation.

vote Smark

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Someone people get stupid. Barry's literally done this before. Got caught off like two posts because he was too paranoid about playing.

And I know he's not the only one.
Yes well, there's a difference in quality between Jeff and Barry wouldn't you agree?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark I guess my point is, by playing the way he did, Jeff made it clear that there was a method to his madness and that he knew what he was gonna claim. He practically started the game with that kind of statement, whereas if he was scum who actually had no claim at his disposal, he coulda just played the actual game and probably not have to claim anyway. I have trouble believing that you actually believe that there was a chance Jeff was scum in that situation.

vote Smark
So you think Poyser is scum, too, then? Because he started the wagon.

I'd also like to know what you think my motivation as scum would be here. If his method was so clear I must have seen it as scum and how was I gonna explain away my vote if he got lynched and was idk a wagon cop or something like that? I'm not sure you're tracking your own logic here.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes well, there's a difference in quality between Jeff and Barry wouldn't you agree?
I'm not putting it past anyone to slip up. I've seen Odo get caught on day 1, Poyser I think also, and probably Mafic as well.

T’Challa

Reaction score
Does anyone have meta on T'Challa? The only game I remember them from is that one where we drew co-scum like a year ago and they made 2 posts and got repped out.
Cowardly Scum, inactive scum, mild to highly active town.

That said I haven’t played in along time so me being as active as I am could be anything.

Best people to ask Poyser, Jam or CP I guess, I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.