Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a bit baffled by the sudden end but not too frustrated about the game itself, if there's one thing I'm frustrated about it's being told that the things I didn't see were so incredibly obvious I deserve to be ridiculed for not seeing them by people who have all the answers.

Ace

Reaction score
I didn't believe that Smark had protected against a kill tbh, the visit itself was enough for me to make his claim seem more credible.
Yeah fair, as I say your logic was still understandable and the fact that you didn't just forget that Smark/Jeff weren't cleared was enough for me.

I think this part particularly frustrated me because I remember a similar thing happening in Norse when I was SK and you and Jeff somehow just ran the entire game in the mid-to-late-game and got me lynched as part of it to earn extra brownie points lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
btw, if you guys left me alive i would have gone after you as there was no good reason to leave a potential bg alive over anyone else. the kill targets at night should have been a hint as to who scum was.

This is why I said earlier town bodyguard is the worst role to have because even if you can be seen saving someone, they’ll still lynch you. :ortonout

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If only we could use Tout

Showtime

Reaction score
This is why I said earlier town bodyguard is the worst role to have because even if you can be seen saving someone, they’ll still lynch you. :ortonout

if you are actually seen saving someone then they wont. you were just seen visiting jeff, which doesn't count as a save.

i do take blame for not reading enough of the thread i guess. i had limited time and there was too much bollocks. should have looked harder when the scum reads i was arriving at didnt really fit(i didnt think blaine was scummy at all).

Showtime

Reaction score

unless i specifically say "lynch this guy no matter what, he's 100% scum" i would not do anything for me lol. youre not privy to my thoughts on things that are happening and i tend to change my mind. i did still find barry highly questionable.

i also thought him suggesting to be killed and looking forward to his own flip to show us all to be stupid very banez-esque(in a towny way).

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you stole a MVP from me so let me clarify why i should get it from you.

if we listen to me, not you, we lynch haza night 1 and remove a kill.

if we listen to me and not you we lynch ace day 2 and then alco can be taken care of via vig and isnt blocked.

if we listen to me over others than phen0m is lynched day 3 instead of brutus.

the opposite of my directions was taken and it led to a net negative, so fuck you hoe.
We didn’t Lynch tweet on D1 either :mj so can’t blame me because we didn’t achieve any lynch on D1! Iwasn’t alive when you lynched brutus either lmao but I had all of them in my sights in my last few posts before I died :cudi

I also didn’t start trying to lynch the vig

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn’t need to bring it up because you guys backed off, but there was still a missing kill and scum could have had a ninja I’d have said. From a town POV, I was good for the time being. Especially with Grim and Flay.

Status
Not open for further replies.