Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Raidokken when you said "are you not town," I immediately pmed Odo is he not a survivor? :bosque

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think it’s the part where smark is universally scum rea, claims to bodyguard someone who is ... firmly in poe shall we say, and then the thread responds by taking them both out of poe with no further question
I mean Magic coming in and saying he saw me was just the greatest luck. The thread couldn't have known Jeff suspected he might be watcher.

Ace

Reaction score
I think it’s the part where smark is universally scum rea, claims to bodyguard someone who is ... firmly in poe shall we say, and then the thread responds by taking them both out of poe with no further question
Also this.

I'm not saying you guys should have necessarily even won, and tbf you were one of the few who were actively still considering that Smark/Jeff could be scum so the frustration is not really directed at you so much.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah no listen Flay's last day shenanigans I can completely sympathise with you guys on. The only thing I could possibly counter on is that Flay is known to troll like this (I remember Flay admitting to being scum and getting lynched... only to flip town). But even so it's complete bullshit.

Lylo thing is less cut and dry, it was pretty exceptional circumstances tbf and admittedly I'm not sure Jeff's role was perfectly designed but on that I can give benefit of the doubt.
Yeah obviously it's known that Flay has potential to make fake info plays but that fact alone is nauseating to play around.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think the thread took Jeff out because at first it seemed like I stopped a kill on him, but when Magic did see me they forget he wasn't saved anymore.

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah obviously it's known that Flay has potential to make fake info plays but that fact alone is nauseating to play around.
Completely agreed. I was surprised she was allowed to play again after the old shenanigans tbh

Reactions: Tweet

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm mostly frustrated that we got properly cleaned up and had our arses handed to us early, then somehow town just let Smark and Jeff cruise through with little trouble for basically no reason.
Like I totally get mistakes and shit but the fact that they were basically given free reign to lead town was tough to me. Particularly given the result sequence where Smark was seen at Jeff didn't really make sense iirc.

I'm shitting on town but I was also pretty bad, fell into the same scum meta I had used to win before and made the parallels easy to draw.

i dont think you played bad. people bought your defense and outside of myself you were no one else's priority lol.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anyway, thanks everyone for playing and apologies to anyone who has been left frustrated - this wasn’t the best game I’ve ever hosted and I haven’t really enjoyed any aspect of it, but Godspeed

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why did the watcher not see the person who shot Jeff?
There was a missing kill and the general suggestion was that Smark had protected Jeff (Smark even said you're welcome and people went along with it).
I didn't believe that Smark had protected against a kill tbh, the visit itself was enough for me to make his claim seem more credible.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean fwiw i was only in INDY poe. once haza died no one was ever lynching me. no one even brought my name up lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I think WTF Moment of the Year goes to that faked info tbh.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Ace

Reaction score
i dont think you played bad. people bought your defense and outside of myself you were no one else's priority lol.
From my own perspective I kept realising in hindsight that I was slipping into habits I should be trying to avoid.

I do think without you I would have survived a fair bit longer though lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean Magic coming in and saying he saw me was just the greatest luck. The thread couldn't have known Jeff suspected he might be watcher.

btw, if you guys left me alive i would have gone after you as there was no good reason to leave a potential bg alive over anyone else. the kill targets at night should have been a hint as to who scum was.

Chloe B

Reaction score
i-did-it-for-the-magic.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RDK
Status
Not open for further replies.