Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajuh

Reaction score
I mean he wasn't a standard survivor, he could have ended up pro-scum for all we know, and don't want to use a lynch on him. best to use the day kill there as we may not have another use for it today and jeff could just die without using it.
I think it was you that was mentioning the possibility of Smark/Haza being Town/Scum, what are your thoughts on that now?

Alco

Reaction score
why would I stall lol, that wouldn't do me any favors.

I'm Jolee Bindo and I'm a busdriver. I drove the Big Man with TKOK last night. I was counting on the Big Man getting shot N1 :slip:

Alco

Reaction score
Anyways if I look at yesterday, I wanted to go Tweet, Smark or Jeff. Two of those have died and that daykill just now really suited Jeff well. Zero risk move as the town was basically demanding it.

I'm started to think he's really fishy :hmm:

Big Man

Reaction score
I think it was you that was mentioning the possibility of Smark/Haza being Town/Scum, what are your thoughts on that now?
well since smark has flipped non town I'd say haza is almost certainly town. I don't see why 2 non-town players would be masons together. you could say it's a way for scum to communicate with the survivor but at that point the survivor has just become an extra member of the scum team.

Reactions: Kajuh

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna vote Jeff at this juncture

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyways if I look at yesterday, I wanted to go Tweet, Smark or Jeff. Two of those have died and that daykill just now really suited Jeff well. Zero risk move as the town was basically demanding it.

I'm started to think he's really fishy :hmm:

:deandre how am I fishy exactly?

Alco

Reaction score
:deandre how am I fishy exactly?
Well you accumulated an undisclosed amount of powers apparently and you just got the ideal opportunity for a zero-risk daykill.

Also, yes I know it's been a while, but your opening salvo of posts still rub me the wrong way.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I guess the ONLY good thing about that claim is attempting to protect Big Man, which I agree with, outside of that, claims doing sweet fuckall for me. I also see no real explanation from him as to why Im fishy for doing that day kill. no way you can read me scum off that. NAI at worst. 0 buys

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well you accumulated an undisclosed amount of powers apparently and you just got the ideal opportunity for a zero-risk daykill.

Also, yes I know it's been a while, but your opening salvo of posts still rub me the wrong way.

have you read any of my posts today? have you responded at all to my ISO? who are your town reads?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler