KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also tried to get u to rep in for cp lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tfw the whole me and sa going at each other was for nothing :sodonexmas

I.enjoyed reading it so not for nothing. N I thought u played ok fwiw . This game was a good example as to why town shouldn't lie/play scummy with no scum flips (ekko n tpein dug themselves an unnecessary hole imo). N horrible luck w barry missing his alarm ofc

Maestro

Reaction score
I.enjoyed reading it so not for nothing. N I thought u played ok fwiw . This game was a good example as to why town shouldn't lie/play scummy with no scum flips (ekko n tpein dug themselves an unnecessary hole imo). N horrible luck w barry missing his alarm ofc

it was an experience for sure

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I genuinely miss scum hunting , n lethal said he rolled teams 4 times n I drew scum each time :kennydone

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I was a little rusty but ultimately I feel the game went well enough. I did kinda botch with the night 0 kill and won't allow that to happen next time - game could've been a whole lot different. Barry missing deadline was crucial and the game mechanic I spoke of that I had forgotten was that if the King didn't kill, the villagers grow restless and kill him instead (hence his death on N1 as a 'fix-up).

I'd love to run another one later on down the track, and maybe even play one as they're a whole lot different to 'traditional' mafia

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The first Kingmaker also had a N0 kill but it got blocked by the BG IIRC. N0 kills generally are crap tho, it's no fun and you might as well start the game with one slot less.

Far as Barry dying, if we'd had an OP specifying that the King would die if he failed to execute another player, I woulda been fine with the death but this way it's a :francis

Ultimately it's not like the game was 100% decided by these things tho, it was still a fair game and scum needed 2-3 mis"lynches" to win which is pretty standard.

Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah just do like a 6 hour or less dawn instead of n0 where no one can post until kingmaker makes the choice. Or rng the king on d1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The first Kingmaker also had a N0 kill but it got blocked by the BG IIRC. N0 kills generally are crap tho, it's no fun and you might as well start the game with one slot less.

Far as Barry dying, if we'd had an OP specifying that the King would die if he failed to execute another player, I woulda been fine with the death but this way it's a :francis

Ultimately it's not like the game was 100% decided by these things tho, it was still a fair game and scum needed 2-3 mis"lynches" to win which is pretty standard.
I believe what happened n0 in kingmaker1 is we asked if we could kill n got an answer post deadline lol. But ya scrap n0 kills I don't even like it as scum . Cp purposefully tried to balance it out by shooting the mist inactive player last game which sadly turned out to be doddsy

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Yeah, fully agree that it needed to be in the OP, and I also forgot the Kingmaker couldn't self-target in Retep's initial role PM. Makes for a smoother and more transparent game next time around [would be interesting with more players I think].

Thoughts on the phase length? I think I could've made day 1 a 36-hour one which would've been good for discussion and the like, idk.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, fully agree that it needed to be in the OP, and I also forgot the Kingmaker couldn't self-target in Retep's initial role PM. Makes for a smoother and more transparent game next time around [would be interesting with more players I think].

Thoughts on the phase length? I think I could've made day 1 a 36-hour one which would've been good for discussion and the like, idk.
Yea I agree d1 should have been 36. If I was Town id have publicly asked for an extension

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Damn, with the exception of N0 CP, all my kingmaker picks and backups were town.

And I still couldn’t do anything with that. :lmao

• Sad

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
@Sister Abigail You caught me off-guard when you started to buddy up to me after I more or less claimed Kingmaker. It was genuinely only the Ekko flip that made me pivot back to Tweet being town and you being scum lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I went:

Barry
CP
--
Myself (wasn't allowed) Maestro
Jobber Doink
--
Jobber Doink
Tweet

And I really was going to just execute Sister Abigail immediately on Day 2 to honor Barry's wishes... but then I very, very nearly made Sister Abigail my Day 3 backup before switching to Tweet after thinking it over.