KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you let Ekko's claim sit for at least one more day? Especially without a counter claim? And you acted like you were taking in our opinions and trying to make a informed decision, then you executed Ekko and was like 'yeah I made up my mind a long time ago'. You purposely acted like you were trying to act within Town consensus but you ended up executing one of our only PRs when their were scummier candidates.

I did told you why i shoot ekko, but all of a sudden you are bringing this now? you never had an issue with it before. This is just your attempt at throwing shade here. Yea i made up my mind but i was waiting to see till the last moment if anything changes my mind, i dont see that as a big deal that you are trying to make it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I did told you why i shoot ekko, but all of a sudden you are bringing this now? you never had an issue with it before. This is just your attempt at throwing shade here. Yea i made up my mind but i was waiting to see till the last moment if anything changes my mind, i dont see that as a big deal that you are trying to make it.
I never had an issue with it before he claimed. I told you to shoot Tpein or Jeff instead of Ekko after he did. Don't try to blame me form your decision.

Maestro

Reaction score
I never had an issue with it before he claimed. I told you to shoot Tpein or Jeff instead of Ekko after he did. Don't try to blame me form your decision.

Yea? We had a convo after the ekko flip, where i explained why i shot him, but you never questioned me then, because it just doesn't make sense to me that you are bringing this just now all of a sudden.

I feel like you were playing it safe without catching any negative attention because you knew you'd be safe from getting shot from jobber, but now that you start to feel like the execution is coming towards you, are trying to shift the spotlight from yourself. Either that or you are completely off.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yea? We had a convo after the ekko flip, where i explained why i shot him, but you never questioned me then, because it just doesn't make sense to me that you are bringing this just now all of a sudden.

I feel like you were playing it safe without catching any negative attention because you knew you'd be safe from getting shot from jobber, but now that you start to feel like the execution is coming towards you, are trying to shift the spotlight from yourself. Either that or you are completely off.
Have you ever heard how reads can progress as the game moves forward? I wanted to believe that the Ekko execution didn't bother me, but after what happened with Jobber and Tpein, the POE is quite small and it makes more sense now that you and Jeff are mates.

Maestro

Reaction score
Have you ever heard how reads can progress as the game moves forward? I wanted to believe that the Ekko execution didn't bother me, but after what happened with Jobber and Tpein, the POE is quite small and it makes more sense now that you and Jeff are mates.

Ive always had him as my lynch candidate, idk how he'd be my teammate, i thinķ him being teammate with you is more likely, i dont remember you having any solid interaction with him tbh

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why would you want town to lose after just two fails then?
I never said I wanted Town to lose? I said we've played bad and probably didn't deserve to win if we end up losing. Don't put words in my mouth.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ive always had him as my lynch candidate, idk how he'd be my teammate, i thinķ him being teammate with you is more likely, i dont remember you having any solid interaction with him tbh
Literally what? Jeff and I have been going at each other all game.

Maestro

Reaction score
I never said I wanted Town to lose? I said we've played bad and probably didn't deserve to win if we end up losing. Don't put words in my mouth.

Town dont deserve to win=scum deserve to win, here i see it as you are siding with scum wining here. My statement isn't that far off.