KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He's literally confirmed town you....

.....shhhhh, deep breaths, he's probably scum, don't get worked up

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He's literally confirmed town you....

.....shhhhh, deep breaths, he's probably scum, don't get worked up
I understand that Tpein is Town, but I mean, that's your confirmed Town right there blowing up Town PRs.

:rock3

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Make me king I'll kill Jeff at least tho I think it's over

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I understand that Tpein is Town, but I mean, that's your confirmed Town right there blowing up Town PRs.

:rock3
He confirms himself by proving his role, there's no reason not to reflect the execution. A townie dies either way, in fact Doink still had a tiny chance of being scum.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He confirms himself by proving his role, there's no reason not to reflect the execution. A townie dies either way, in fact Doink still had a tiny chance of being scum.
Yes I know all that. But Tpein claiming could have helped us target Jeff who was way scummier than Jobber.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Abi picking on a cripple :kennydone

Maestro

Reaction score
If it's two wolves, Maestro and Jeff make sense. Jeff has been a target and sussed entire game. Maestro had a perfect chance to execute him, and all indications pointed that he'd do just that, but then he killed the BG after saying his decision had already been made for a while. Kind of seemed like he completely disregarded what the majority wanted and the safest option to instead kill our protective role and one of our only PRs. Seems fairly opportunistic.

you just couldnt wait anymore to start openwolfing huh? i dont see any legit reason why you think me and jeff are teammates, it just makes me think you are not town, because i dont see you as town come up with this shit. you just literally shifted 180 degrees from me being town to me being scum with jeff. i am pretty sure you are quickly trying to change the narrative, because you know that you are a possible execution next day.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Maestro

Reaction score
I mean, Jeff is even defending Maestro now here as well. He's asking Tpein to blast me as SOON as the day starts because if it's two wolves, they'll win with next mislynch. Either way you look at it, Jeff is bad here.

lmao

how the hell is he defending me?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Maestro

Reaction score
But Town is definitely going to Town this game. Watching Barry not shoot and Tpein not claiming as Jobber instead died, is just bad Town play all around. Probably don't deserve to win this anyway.

town is definitely going to town? wut?

your last line is pretty scummy, you definitely shouldnt be king

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler