KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In other words, 2 townies left to find within the other 5 dudes

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Doink if you can't bring yourself to make a decision for some reason, the odds are actually in our favor if you randomize the execution :jade

Not that I recommend it though

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Also since this appears to be LyLo, I'm the new Kingmaker so ye, I'm also confirmed town

I thought you were town anyways, so boo you.

I feel like shooting Tpein truthfully.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Doink if you can't bring yourself to make a decision for some reason, the odds are actually in our favor if you randomize the execution :jade

Not that I recommend it though

Right now its Tpein > Jeff > CP > SA > Maestro > Tweet.

I'm just waiting for someone to come in an counter claim you to cause chaos. That person gets shot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't have an opinion on T-Pein since ykno, I muted him and stuffz. The other dudes I do have opinions on which are more or less out there by now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right now its Tpein > Jeff > CP > SA > Maestro > Tweet.

I'm just waiting for someone to come in an counter claim you to cause chaos. That person gets shot.
I welcome the idea but uh... now that you've said this, nobody is gonna CC me lol

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I welcome the idea but uh... now that you've said this, nobody is gonna CC me lol

No one was probably going to anyways lol. Unless it was someone you're not already suspicious of it'd look crazy to CC.

Tpein wanting to kill retep way to much in this game with no reason and has not been productive. I don't like him the most.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Probably true that nobody was gonna CC. If you're feeling T-Pein as scum I'm sadly not the guy to have conversation with :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you do have conversation about him with others, remember 2-3 of the other dudes are scum and stuff :jade

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
No one was probably going to anyways lol. Unless it was someone you're not already suspicious of it'd look crazy to CC.

Tpein wanting to kill retep way to much in this game with no reason and has not been productive. I don't like him the most.
I kind of forgot about Tpein wanting Retep out. I thought he was a good choice to execute last day as well.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Jeff probably shouldn't get much credit for being townie this game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well the other thing is, Jeff is sorta out of commission and CP has been inactive all game so who's left to talk to or about really.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im up now actually, I can still type.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I ain't that much of a bitch I'll bail out of a game w a tendon injury, put me in the game coach!

The tpein wanting retep out and Chris wanting tpein dead n then him turning up dead next night are not great looks.

On the flip side, I don't fucking trust abi at all and I think I'd shoot there as they be the bigger threat

Tweet claiming kingmaker is good, but i already had that read so that's just reinforcing a good read by me :patback

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ima head off to sleep, tbh I'm fine with whatever Doink feels like doing, if we lose we lose, oh well