KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Idrk how much I can really blame Maestro for executing the BG but I also think he could very well be in a team that has Jeff or SA on it

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Idrk how much I can really blame Maestro for executing the BG but I also think he could very well be in a team that has Jeff or SA on it
The tin foil is starting to really come out from your brain.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Kind of thought Retep was Town. Not sure why he picked Barry as our first King, but Maestro and Jobber were two good picks.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also there are only seven players left alive. If we really are dealing with a three-cell Wolf team then we cannot execute a townie here or wolves will win.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Oh god the pressure.

Alright I still don't feel strongly enough on SA to shoot him.

CP hasn't really posted much right? So I dunno on shooting a guy whos on vacation/busy.

My top 2 are still Tpein and Jeff.

Reactions: Maestro

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Oh god the pressure.

Alright I still don't feel strongly enough on SA to shoot him.

CP hasn't really posted much right? So I dunno on shooting a guy whos on vacation/busy.

My top 2 are still Tpein and Jeff.
What are your cases for Tpein and Jeff?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also there are only seven players left alive. If we really are dealing with a three-cell Wolf team then we cannot execute a townie here or wolves will win.

Hmmm I dunno about that actually, read the op. Scum have to kill all town not get to parity . There's no majority voting hence winning condition might not be that simple even at 3/3 king can still lynch scum (assuming weere operating w 3 scum which is the current concensus)

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Hmmm I dunno about that actually, read the op. Scum have to kill all town not get to parity . There's no majority voting hence winning condition might not be that simple even at 3/3 king can still lynch scum (assuming weere operating w 3 scum which is the current concensus)
So wolves have to be last person standing?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
What are your cases for Tpein and Jeff?

Tpein - I haven't liked how he was focused on a single person for much of the first day, hasn't been really helpful either. Doesn't help that the one he wanted to shoot was our kingmaker in the end either.
CP - Opportunity jump on retep, when tpein talked about it also pretty much not here...soo dunno
Tweet - Really wants you dead and I'm not sure on the why that is the case but other then that nothing crazy about him.
Jeff - Some of the things he says and posts I question. I haven't been able to shake my suspicions of him from Day 1 and he is at the top of a lot of peoples lists as well.
Maestro - I find him most likely to be town, he had a good reason to shoot Ekko, I woulda shot him myself after that BG stunt he pulled for not freaking reason, and overall has been most town like
SA - I find him more townie then scumie, he could still be scum as I can never fully trust this guy but right now guy says not scum.
Jobber - Jobbers are neither scum nor town, they're jobbers.

Honestly leaning to shooting Tpein outta most of the people right now. Jeff is just one of those guys who once you're suspect of its hard to shake. Sometimes he comes off as pretty town and other times I question. His questioning of Ekko and his claim and reason behind it I liked, some other shit I didn't.

Jeff confuses me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh good point actually about us being 7 guys left so I think I can say for certain that Doink is town, since if he's scum he woulda just executed a townie by now to gain parity.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also since this appears to be LyLo, I'm the new Kingmaker so ye, I'm also confirmed town