KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
anyways.
lets lynch SA or Jeff Tomorrow.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Maestro why did you end up killing Ekko? You said you had your mind made up for awhile, so why keep asking everyone for their opinions? What didn't you like about his claim?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Alright @Ekkologix ma friend, next time I'll definitely read you better, its just really hard with your inactivity and reads to get the correct picture man :mjcry

You can never read him well, one turbo game we played he came out calling himself the cop and got scum then admitted to lying and was just vanilla town. He still picked scum but it was so just...wow move lol.

I'm not sure why you didn't shoot jeff tbh.

Reactions: Maestro

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Maestro asked people who they wanted gone and the majority said you or Jeff
I included who grim wanted gone in the count.

The majority was you and jeff, I'm surprised Ekko was shot instead of Jeff to be honest.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You can never read him well, one turbo game we played he came out calling himself the cop and got scum then admitted to lying and was just vanilla town. He still picked scum but it was so just...wow move lol.

I'm not sure why you didn't shoot jeff tbh.
Yeah I was surprised as well. Would have left one of our only PR claims live another day. I didn't see real indication Maestro was leaning that way.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Tpein you've been very agreeable this game. Not do chaotic.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Nothing to really go wild about in this game when in reality I don't really have any power. Barry thought I was Wolf so he didn't want to listen to me D1. I think I've put forward a good case against Craig but people just want to let him keep floating in this game. I think Jeff has been slipping into his Wolf meta as the game has gone along and probably should be yeeted. I feel comfortable with my Town reads in Maestro and Jobber. If you really want me to be unleashed, I guess someone needs to make me King.

:rollins
I hate this post lots

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
tweet spent most of the game talking about CP
blobcry.png

i cant belive i want to town read u guys with these posts that reek
It would help your cause if you actually spoke the truth for once, this is another non-factual point you make