KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so everyone is vanilla?
and we are supposed to find mafia just by ?????

I say we lynch retep adam and hope we get lucky
u what now?

drake.png

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
@Maestro 46 minutes. Keep in mind that if you don't submit an execution, you get killed instead (it would seem).

I'm fine with either Ekko or Jeff. I'm also okay with Tweet, I think. I'd hold off on T-Pein for now since his flip won't give us much insight.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Only one trying to manipulate king is Jeff
Grimm wanted Jeff gone last phase so I say we follow the will of Grimm.

:rippedcal
interesting
werent u telling the king who to execute the entire day?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Maestro 46 minutes. Keep in mind that if you don't submit an execution, you get killed instead (it would seem).

I'm fine with either Ekko or Jeff. I'm also okay with Tweet, I think. I'd hold off on T-Pein for now since his flip won't give us much insight.
u cant possibly be fine with me, yet also go for the 2 players that CANNOT possibly be in a team with me

absolutely make no sense. pls elaborate how u group me with tweet and jeff

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
u cant possibly be fine with me, yet also go for the 2 players that CANNOT possibly be in a team with me

absolutely make no sense. pls elaborate how u group me with tweet and jeff

I don't have to think all three of you are scum together to think that our greatest chance of hitting scum would come from taking a crack at that pool of names.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I made a slight case for Ekkologix. I do think it would be likelier to be a newer player, but maybe the landscape's changed. That said, I think it's someone who would've expected Doddsy to be relatively inactive, so the previous game's mod does fit that bill.
why wud scum kill someone who is gna be inactive?

wouldnt it be better to kill activity? makes no sense no?

it seems his killers know exactly how dangerous doddsy could be so they killed him, aka they r familiar with his play and are vets of this site more so than new players here.

its a weird narrative u r trying to push, and pls tag me next time u throw this big of a shade

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't have to think all three of you are scum together to think that our greatest chance of hitting scum would come from taking a crack at that pool of names.
yea except the issue now is i kinda do (soft) town read both jeff and tweet so i cant allow their executes sadly :/

what u think of CP/tpein/abi?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Like, if it were me, I'm probably picking Jobber Doink (for not really knowing who they are and not having seen them around much, I don't think?) or someone like Jeff (i.e. a player I'm familiar with who will roll with the punches but not someone I have years and years of history with).
this implies u think jeff and doink r town

oof r u slipping some tmi here pal?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
why wud scum kill someone who is gna be inactive?

wouldnt it be better to kill activity? makes no sense no?

it seems his killers know exactly how dangerous doddsy could be so they killed him, aka they r familiar with his play and are vets of this site more so than new players here.

its a weird narrative u r trying to push, and pls tag me next time u throw this big of a shade

Because it's Night 0 and arbitrary, and no one wants to short-circuit a game for someone like that.

Maestro

Reaction score
I've made up my mind quite a while ago, no hard feelings, this is just how it is, I just had to trust my gut, even though I wanted otherwise :banderas:

Execute: ekko

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
aight @RetepAdam.

> so u killed doddsy
> then tried to paint the kill on an AFK newcomer like me, without even tagging me to see it
> and then dropped a wifom post (that u thought was rly necessary to drop for some reason?) saying that u wud of killed jeff or doink instead, despite none rly questioning u about the night kill specifically (which btw implied that u have tmi on jeff and doink's alignments)
> then now towards EoD, u r advocating for a jeff execute, who btw, u thought was town and thought would be a good night kill target for u

to that i say

[execute retep]

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
yea except the issue now is i kinda do (soft) town read both jeff and tweet so i cant allow their executes sadly :/

what u think of CP/tpein/abi?

I'm null on CP. He hasn't been a priority to me because I know I'm not getting anything off him, so if I haven't figured him out by this point in the game, it'll be a dart throw until he comes back.

T-Pein is playing his own game. I have no idea what to make of it. I don't think it makes him scum; it just makes me want to not really have anything to do with him.

SA started out as a town read for me, but that started to get shakier around the end of Day 1. There have been some recent developments too, which I have my eye on. Could honestly go either way and would be an interesting flip, to say the least. But in a game where we're short trustworthy players, I don't know that it's a gamble I'm willing to take just yet.

That said, if I were king, I probably would've just executed SA right away to start the phase because that's what Barry had wanted to do, so we could just move onto the next one.

this implies u think jeff and doink r town

oof r u slipping some tmi here pal?

No, I was using them as examples for an arbitrary Day 0 kill in a scenario where I were scum and had to pick someone to literally boot from the game before the game even began.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I've made up my mind quite a while ago, no hard feelings, this is just how it is, I just had to trust my gut, even though I wanted otherwise :banderas:

Execute: ekko
ah dem it
well gl
u killed the hand that protected u
im disappointed
maybe u werent as towny as i thought u were

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
dont give me that crap: " I just had to trust my gut, even though I wanted otherwise"
smilepepe.png

just own up to ur choice lol