KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wrestlemania this year is not canon btw

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I seriously just forgot about that little thing for a moment, taking back a genuine mistake after you realize it isn't an issue. What would have been more of an issue is if I'd made up reasons for why I wanna go for inactives after saying so just so I wouldn't have to admit I made a mistake.

This is rich btw, you make yourself look like a complete tool by antagonizing everyone once again and after it gets you lynched it's everybody elses fault. Maybe try being something more than a complete liability for a change next time.

I never claimed it was anybody else's fault. That's pretty much wrong, first off.

But you and Alco's push on me was cliched and lazy, to say the least, which was the point. I had no compunctions about dying day 1, I just wanted to see who would bite on the lazy push on me. And bit hard you did.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your death wont be in vain Barry

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I never claimed it was anybody else's fault. That's pretty much wrong, first off.

But you and Alco's push on me was cliched and lazy, to say the least, which was the point. I had no compunctions about dying day 1, I just wanted to see who would bite on the lazy push on me. And bit hard you did.
Far as I can tell I'm the only one right now who has game-related scum reads and you weren't even among them, we ran low on time cause everyone's just hanging back and we settled on a guy who has a chance to flip scum and who isn't gonna be missed if he's town. We didn't even push you until you went full spaz and begged to be lynched.

Whatever really, it's cool that you suddenly got lots of opinions after dying.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Far as I can tell I'm the only one right now who has game-related scum reads and you weren't even among them, we ran low on time cause everyone's just hanging back and we settled on a guy who has a chance to flip scum and who isn't gonna be missed if he's town. We didn't even push you until you went full spaz and begged to be lynched.

Whatever really, it's cool that you suddenly got lots of opinions after dying.

Not true first off. You and Alco both went for me.

Also one of the most trusted people in the game right now, Smark, agrees with me and Rugrat (your other lynch target), that you stink. So take that for what it's worth.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd keep defending myself but there's just really no need for it :heston

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean Barry’s flip should tell us plenty.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Come on, bruh. Even Jeff said Tweet looked awful off of the Rugrat exchange but chose not to shoot him for ??? reasons despite the reason I pointed out being a fairly good reason to do it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's astonishing that most people in this section can contradict themselves multiple times in one post and others just gloss over it, but when I make a mistake which I then admit and retract I'm auto-scum.

Like I said I'd talk more but there's really no need.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll just come flat out and say it, I'm the kingmaker. I was initially gonna make Big Man king with Smark as a backup because I trust those two to hear everybody out before making a reasonable decision, but then I realized making someone king is a good way to get a read on them as well. So I made Jeff king with Rugrat as a backup to see how they handle being king. I don't have a very good opinion of Jeff as king tbh, he seemed to mostly sit back and let people give him names to pick from without making any particularly strong scum reads himself, seemed like a very low effort phase by him. Seemed like he wanted others to make the decision for him in order to keep his hands clean and it doesn't help that todays result apparently is a town lynch.

So yeah Barry and Smark and whoever else can dislike me all they want but I'm confirmed town. I think I'll make MP king for tomorrow with Alco as backup, now that I've said why I make people king it won't be quite as effective but it's a decent enough way to force their hand.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Come on, bruh. Even Jeff said Tweet looked awful off of the Rugrat exchange but chose not to shoot him for ??? reasons despite the reason I pointed out being a fairly good reason to do it?

Like I said your flip will illuminate all these interactions and choices you’ve listed here. Things will be clear.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'll just come flat out and say it, I'm the kingmaker. I was initially gonna make Big Man king with Smark as a backup because I trust those two to hear everybody out before making a reasonable decision, but then I realized making someone king is a good way to get a read on them as well. So I made Jeff king with Rugrat as a backup to see how they handle being king. I don't have a very good opinion of Jeff as king tbh, he seemed to mostly sit back and let people give him names to pick from without making any particularly strong scum reads himself, seemed like a very low effort phase by him. Seemed like he wanted others to make the decision for him in order to keep his hands clean and it doesn't help that todays result apparently is a town lynch.

So yeah Barry and Smark and whoever else can dislike me all they want but I'm confirmed town. I think I'll make MP king for tomorrow with Alco as backup, now that I've said why I make people king it won't be quite as effective but it's a decent enough way to force their hand.

Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.