King Vs. King

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
With the recenet events on RAW with Booker and Lawler, do you see a King Vs. King angle happening on RAW? I do, I dont know if booker is scheduled for the GAB but King Vs. King at GAB and the loser leaves their gimmic? If this is the case Jerry Lawler will win and King Booker will go back to Booker T

/Discuss

pastavirus

Reaction score
I dont want to see Jerry Lawler wrestle. I think if there is any King/King gimmick, It will be Booker vs. Whoever wins this years KOTR.

Reaction score
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated Booker T but i love KingBooker

Reaction score
I hope it happens exactly the way you wrote it because I want booker T back dammit!

Reaction score
i want king booker! KingBookerFan101 then stars crying like a little baby:(

King_Ash

Reaction score
Haha, as much as I love king booker I really think this will happen, maybe not at the GAB but it will happen.

J

I HATE KING BOOKER...especially having to listen to sharmell "All hail King Booker" over and over...Lame...So yea i hope he goes back to Booker T...I like him that way...

3lions

Reaction score
I fully expect to see King Booker vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler soon, however, it is not a PPV caliber match, so should take place on Raw. Obviously, Triple H's return feud will be against King Booker. That was clear last week when Booker was seen watching his return promo and it was confirmed this week by Booker's actions (coming out to Triple H's music, etc.). Whether it will cause Booker to drop his 'King' gimmick, I'm not sure.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Battle of the Kings is gonna be good stuff. And I loved how Booker came out last night and fucked with everyone. Just hilarious. The crowd was amped yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It was awesome. I think Lawler can still work with the right person and hopefully Booker is that right person for the next few weeks.

shefflad

Reaction score
i don't think it would be right for HHH to feud with booker over who is the true king on raw seems daft to me. HHH should have a top feud when he returns againist kennedy or orton.

But he could still feud with booker but not over who is the kings of kings anyone agree !!!!!

Truth

Reaction score
Its all setting up King Booker vs. King HHH. Booker vs. Lawler will happen most likely on Raw and Booker will win but I doubt it will be a loser drops gimmick match, Lawler has to be the King, thats what he is. But now King Booker/HHH will probably be a loser drops gimmick match and there I hope Booker loses so he goes back to Booker T, cuts his hair and comes out ot his old music. That should be an entertaining feud to say the least.

Reaction score
Booker vs. HHH would be very good. 2 guys who know what theyre doing. although they could be putting guys over instead but it will still be very entertaining. and i want Booker T back!! Can you dig it, SUCKA!!!

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I don't know about King booker I liked him better as Booker T cause I can't stand him being posh what does the little finger represent anyway noone does it in britain not even the Queen

wedgy

Reaction score
I thought King Booker was one of, if not, the best gimmick last year in the WWE. I don't believe his gimmick is stale yet in the slightest, so I see no reason why he or the WWE would strip him of his 'King Booker' title at this moment in time.

Not saying a King v King feud would be bad, I think it would be good even. Just wouldn't have King Booker lose his gimmick over it (not at this stage anyway)