King Vs. King

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ya I see a lawler/Booker feud for about a month.....Because HHH wont be coming back til then.But I agree with 3lions when he said about Booker seeing the HHH return promo and now coming back to HHH's music.But Lawler will feud first....If Lawler/Booker to fight at a PPV though I dont ant it to be The GAB cause that is too soon(this sunday) and there hasnt been to much build-up.I say wait til SS or a Raw near SS for them to have a match.Then when HHH return,if he is going to feud with Booker it will be just after SS,....

Kaedon

Reaction score
I wanna see HHH come into Summerslam on a throne lowered from the ceiling or something like that. That would fucking OWN! And then take a big hammer and beat the shit out of Booker T.

reaction

Reaction score
JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!! i want booker t bak not king booker he suks so i hope jerry the king kiks his ass

the dark knight

I fully expect to see King Booker vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler soon, however, it is not a PPV caliber match, so should take place on Raw. Obviously, Triple H's return feud will be against King Booker. That was clear last week when Booker was seen watching his return promo and it was confirmed this week by Booker's actions (coming out to Triple H's music, etc.). Whether it will cause Booker to drop his 'King' gimmick, I'm not sure.

havnt read all replies but that ^^ and kaedon's.

anyway, 3lions is close. booker vs king either at raw or at GAB (it will be announced like a day before it). im not sure about whether it will be a "loser leaves gimnmick" or not but, whats going to happen is booker beats up lawler, about to win, trips return and help king. king will not just from the announce table to job...and it maybe the chance they get to drop king booker's gimmick and get back the T cuz, i think booker is tired of the brit accent, he started using it less since he came to raw...

3lions

Reaction score
That could happen, but what a LAME return for Triple H. His return will have been hyped for ages on WWE TV and then he returns to help out a washed up announcer who is screaming puppies whilst getting beat up by a 'King.' Not the return Triple H will be looking for lol