King of the Forum Round Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Now I know who wordlife was talking about.

That's not full on homo though.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
actually tbh, I hate the Green Bay Packers rofl, and I actually can't stand gates whatsoever... and theres a few others, I just got over it, I'm too nice of a fucking person

Fair enough. You get over it because it is just the internet and it's not worth getting your tights in a twist over trollin' and E-Thuggin'. lol. I can dig it.

Now I need to find a new target that makes me feel less horrible for picking on them. lol.

Beer

Fair enough. You get over it because it is just the internet and it's not worth getting your tights in a twist over trollin' and E-Thuggin'. lol. I can dig it.

Now I need to find a new target that makes me feel less horrible for picking on them. lol.

I'm always available if you need anyone to bag out.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LOL... MS has had some pretty questionable pairings... c'mon..Blaze? This shit is rigged anyway.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!

I honestly thought you were going to own me.

You know, my last post makes me wonder. Is anyone on here gay? Like, seriously? I'm just curious, it's all good you know, but just figuring the ratio of straight to gay I would figure odds are we would have at least one gay person here.

If I had to guess I would guess BKB because he is already a vegetarian and it's not a big jump from that to dick sucking.

Surprised you remember that.

Oh, and fuck you. :D

Wordlife

^lol no I'm not stoned :shifty:

And please don't neg rep for the randomest reasons.. cause I'll get you back

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Even though we established rep is shit
I would NEVER neg rep wordlife

He's too nice and neg repping him might effect me outside the internet

This Guy

Chuck Zombie
Spiralshock