King of the Forum Round Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Except there is a huge difference in the way you make little children cry.

Wordlife

I'm not a troll lol... I honestly don't really hate anyone here, and I'm being honest, and TQO I repped ya cause it was more of a joke with what I said when I said fuck off.... hope you know that :shifty:

and MS pretty much said it best :)

Wordlife

^agreed.... especially some of which who are nominated in round 2 haven't even voted yet

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know, my last post makes me wonder. Is anyone on here gay? Like, seriously? I'm just curious, it's all good you know, but just figuring the ratio of straight to gay I would figure odds are we would have at least one gay person here.

If I had to guess I would guess BKB because he is already a vegetarian and it's not a big jump from that to dick sucking.

Wordlife

dude no lies, wasn't there a gay guy here on the forum around like Jan/Feb of earlier 2009 and then he left?

Wordlife

shit... lol @ BKB btw :shifty:

I know we troll against, lets see, muslims, arabs, fake wiggers, fake women (jasmale), ummmm hillbillies (Blaze, or w/e you say now bout Blaze), MizMasta bout his Grandma...

But I only can recall a short instance of gays once, not that its bad or anything, just i always thought the same thing too

Wrestling Station

You know, my last post makes me wonder. Is anyone on here gay? Like, seriously? I'm just curious, it's all good you know, but just figuring the ratio of straight to gay I would figure odds are we would have at least one gay person here.

If I had to guess I would guess BKB because he is already a vegetarian and it's not a big jump from that to dick sucking.
queers:
1-Kaedon
2-Dylanfsd

emo:
1-TDK
2-G1

gay:
1-Blaze
2-famous

terrorist:
1-WS
2-C4

skinhead:
1-MS
2-ITO

blueberries:
1-iamironman
2-iamironman

cockmeatsandwitch:
1-peepshow
2-bma

:p

Wrestling Station

oh and here are the votes:
Chuck Zombie
Spiralshock
chuck can suck on my zombie dick at this round.

Moonlight Drive
Soild Stinger
solid dicks it seems

The Quintastic One
C4
010 ave all the way

Noumenon
BKB
NASH wins.

Kaedon
Soulpower
BAM wins

Nation
The Italian Outsider
nazi wins

Airfixx
This Guy
smiley wins

Dre
Sex Power
dick related wins

J-Dawg
xtremebadass
white trash wins

monkeystyle
Blaze
asshole wins

Wrestling Station
Montana
godfather wins

Benoit's Boner
Peepshow
owe him this one.

Beer
wordlife326
the happy face wins

Warrior
Kizza
king of aussies wins

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm not gay, but for some reason I attract homosexuals like a magnet. I dunno if I should be flattered by them hitting on me or if I should feel bad that only gay people find me attractive. lol.

Then again, who on THIS forum, of all forums, would honestly feel comfortable admitting they are gay? lol. The endless ridicule and trolling that you would endure because of it would hardly be worth "coming out of the closet". lol.

And to wordlife: So you're telling me in a forum where members have posted pictures of other members girlfriends with penis' on her face, openly used the word Nope to refer to black people, openly declared America the great satan and said that we should all be bombed to hell, openly wished death upon other members mothers, grandmothers and other assorted family members, lied about their age, ethnicity & even gender ect. ect. ect. ect. ect.

You don't disagree with a single person on any subject, whatsoever?

I don't expect you or anyone to actually in real life dislike a member on these forums. It's the internet after all. We're all just dicking around and if you call me a cock monger I just call you a fudge (green bay) packer. So it's not that I have any issues with the way you act. There's just no way in hell that there isn't SOMEBODY on this forum that has done something that you disagreed with. Unless your trying too hard to be accepted, which is my hunch. And I would love to see you disprove it.

Wordlife

actually tbh, I hate the Green Bay Packers rofl, and I actually can't stand gates whatsoever... and theres a few others, I just got over it, I'm too nice of a fucking person