King of the Forum Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crown him

• The Italian Outsider aka Il Duce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WORDLIFE aka Louis XVI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So what does the king of the forum get? A mod spot or what?

absolutely nothing.
But you can say '' Hey, I won a popularity contest on a wrestling site! That means my e-popularity reached its peak amongst people I don't know and couldn't care less about!''

MizMasta3000

That's strange. I could have sworn I banged the shit out of your mom last night. I know you were wondering why she had she had a thermometer in her ass

Beer

That's strange. I could have sworn I banged the shit out of your mom last night. I know you were wondering why she had she had a thermometer in her ass

lolwut? Tbh, I thought the insult was going well for you for a while. Then you said she had a thermometer in her ass.

Kizza

Hey, Nopes are fucked up. That's probably ghetto for SHE KICKED MY BLACK ASS.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
They were playing doctor and Matt's Legs had to perform an emergency colonoscopy. Those sheets are gonna need washing at least four or five times now.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You know how hard that shit is to get out?

Not that I would......know of that......*shifty eyes*