King of the Forum Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crown him

• The Italian Outsider aka Il Duce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WORDLIFE aka Louis XVI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wordlife

Yes we are so curpt voting in a popularity contest that doesn't actually mean shit..

@Peepshow, I actually feel more sorry for Wordlife then I do for myself.

Don't feel sorry for me... no need too... just wait till this shit is over... you'll see

LKP

If it does not mean shit then why post?

This forum is ok one week then the next its littered with stupid posts like yours.

xtremebadass

I vote Wordlife, dude is a beast. He is just an all around good member up on here, nobody can argue with that. If anyone was going to be KOTF besides me, it would have to be Alex.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Nice guys finish last.

Wordlife

I support you!

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

geeze, if I had known Blaze & LKP both voted for wordlife I wouldn't have....no offense Wordlife, its just you come off looking like King of the Losers instead of King of the Forums and I look like another one of the losers.

I laughed

Wrestling Station

please no more Nopes!
2cr7scw.jpg

C4

I've voted for him from the start of this competition so this one won't be any different, my vote goes to the The Italian Outsider.

Hats off to the Italian bastard.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Anyone who doesn't vote for Carlos is a legit homosexual.