• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KIF's Sim League(Moved From VIP)

Can folks not on the site join the sim league?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It's KIF thing let him decide

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Loser gets naked

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I myself was ambivalent on actually continuing this anyway so I guess my mind has been made up. I enjoyed writing a few shows but I'd rather not have insinuations made about my integrity so I'll let whoever's taking over take over

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
you can retire my guys lol this stuff got a little too involved for me after KIF stopped running it. Thanks for the hard work everyone it was fun!

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Penta demands a rematch!! Fancy leaving The Fckn Machine off mania for shame!

All seriousness though good card Sky!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm goin' start a new thread later with better emphasis on title reigns and shit. It's gonna be a fresh start. I may take my time between shows more to not get burnt out. I thank Ingonious and Sky for their efforts but lettin' them keep their characters was a failed experiment. If we get enough people to join the new thread in a week, we'll do a draft but we'll see.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
KIF I'm doing it again, keep my same wrestlers, no offense to sky and IG but I was confused AF, I am at the best of times but man that was so confusing, props to Sky an dIG for taking the times to do it ,

Wanna see Big Bro Cage and Big Bro Penta and Sis Britt kicking some ass and winning some titles .

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
I'm also gonna step down from owning privileges. I want Gable to stay champ you know. Keeping Dorado and trading Heath out for a Mr. Joey Ryan