Kid Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
What were your favorite kid shows growing up? Let's discuss them!

Mine were Power Rangers, Dragonball Z, Transformers Beast Machines to name just a couple. Rugrats was the shit.

Reaction score
The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was by far my favorite show. I started to rewatch the series whenever they put it up on Netflix. After Power Rangers Turbo though, there was something about it that pushed me away from the show whenever I was a kid. The other show I watched almost as religiously as Power Rangers was VR Troopers.

There was another live-action show, I can't remember the exact name right now but I'm sure someone here will know. Beetleborgs, Beetlesomething. I use to watch it all the time.

Dragon Ball Z was another, as well as a lot of the shows that were on Toonami.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
not to show my age too much.... Inspector Gadget, Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, Transformers......

Reaction score
not to show my age too much.... Inspector Gadget, Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, Transformers......

I don't remember what channel it was when I was a kid, it may have just been Cartoon Network, but I use to love watching all of those reruns. Inspector Gadget, Scooby Doo and The Jetsons were the big ones, along with the Flintstones. The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo was one of my favorite mini-series type things they ran off from Scooby Doo.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mr. Dressup.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't remember what channel it was when I was a kid, it may have just been Cartoon Network, but I use to love watching all of those reruns. Inspector Gadget, Scooby Doo and The Jetsons were the big ones, along with the Flintstones. The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo was one of my favorite mini-series type things they ran off from Scooby Doo.

That sounds like Boomerang currently which is owned by Cartoon Network.

I like a lot of sitcoms from the late 90s and early 00s from Disney Channel. My favorite being Even Stevens of course. However, I don't relate these shows as kid shows just as sitcoms.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
TMNT pretty much dominated my childhood. I watched most of the other shit everyone else my age says, but it all took a backseat to the turtles.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was a HUGE TMNT fan watched it religiously, had all the action figures, etc. Besides that Batman, spiderman, DBZ, Rugrats, Sesame Street, Power Rangers, Transformers, Captain Planet, X-Men, gullah gullah island, All That, Kennan & Kel, Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Doug, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Ren & Stimpy, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Hey Arnold, Animaniacs, looney toons, Pokemon, and more that aren't coming to mind at the moment.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was my shit, i could sit for days just watching it and pretending i was the Red Ranger. I also watched Pokemon, Spider-man animation, the X-Men animation, Top Cat, DBZ, He-Man was my shit mainly cause of SKELETOR. Dastardly and Muttley/Wacky Races :mark: Dexter's Laboratory as well.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
So many great kids shows when we were young, nowadays its all crap. I was/am a huge Pinky and The Brain fan, I bought the DVDs recently for my daughter and she loves it too.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Spider-Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Super Friends, live action Batman, Mighty Mouse....

Then as a teenager getting stoned there was Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Batman, Superman, Batman/Superman, Freakazoid, Biker Mice from Mars, TMNT, Ghostbusters....

Lately, Avengers, Transformers, TMNT, Ultimate Spider-Man, Young Justice, Green Lantern....