Kid Rock Lashes Out at Fans Who Wanted Him to Cancel Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mojo

Reaction score
Taker v. Batista

Cena v. HBK

Money in the Bank: Edge, Orton, Punk, Booker T, Hardys, Kennedy, Finlay

Benoit v. MVP

New Breed
v. ECW Originals

Great Khali v. Kane

Melina v. Ashley

Battle of the Billionaires (hair v. hair)
- Umaga v. Lashley
- Stone Cold the special guest referee

xtremebadass

oh thank god, plus its way too close to mania to add more matches

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Taker v. Batista

Cena v. HBK

Money in the Bank: Edge, Orton, Punk, Booker T, Hardys, Kennedy, Finlay

Benoit v. MVP

New Breed v. ECW Originals

Great Khali v. Kane

Melina v. Ashley

Umaga v. Lashley

the dark knight

heres whats gonna happen :
mitb = who cares i just wanna c jeff hardy do a good showing . (expect kennedy to win )
ashley and melina = who cares ( just wanna c tits and ass)
benoit vs mvp = who cares (bullshit match )
taker and batista = taker
hbk and cena = cena somehow
khali and kane = khali somehow , however kane will get the last stand
BOTB = lashley will win then they will shave vince's head bald then stone cold is goin to giggle a bit then stun both lashley and umaga then shave trump's hair ( i had it in a dream last night) . am sure 90% about all results

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
My (final) Wrestlemania 23 predictions:::

1.)World Heavyweight Championship vs Wrestlemania Undefeated Streak
Batista(c) vs. The Undertaker(14-0 at 'Mania)
Winner:And new World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker

2.)WWE Championship match:Tag Team Champion vs Tag Team Champion
John Cena(c) vs. Shawn Micheals
Winner:And still WWE Champion John Cena

3.)Battle of the Billionaires Hair vs. Hair match
Bobby Lashley w/Donald Trump vs. Umaga w/Vince Mcmahon
- Special Referee:Stone Cold Steve Austin
Winner:Bobby Lashley

4.)Money in the Bank III
Edge vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker vs .Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Randy Orton
Winner:Mr.Kennedy

5.)The ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, The Sandman and Rob Van Dam) vs. The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker and Kevin Thorn)
Winners:The New Breed

6.)Lumberjill match for the WWE Women's Championship
- Lumberjills: Victoria, Layla El, Jillian Hall, Kristal Marshall, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, Trinity, Torrie Wilson, Brooke Adams, Maria, Michelle McCool, Mickie James

Melina(c) vs. Ashley
Winner:And still Women's Champion Melina

7.)Kane vs. The Great Khali
Winner:The Great Khali

8.)WWE United States Championship
Chris Benoit(c) vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)
Winner:And new United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter.

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
U.S Championship
Benoit v. MVP
Winner:MVP because Benoit is rumoured to go to Raw after Wrestlemania.

The Great Khali v. Kane
Winner: Khali because Kane wants to put over younger talent(But since when does Khali have talent?)

Women's Championship
Melina v. Ashley
Winner: Ashley

New Breed v. ECW Originals
Winners: New Breed

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner: This one is really tough for me. I have 3 picks. Edge, Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy. I want Edge to win to keep his streak, but because he already won Money In The Bank, and has a fractured jaw, it looks like Edge isn't going to win. So it's pretty much down to Randy Orton and Mr. Kennedy. I'm going to have to say Kennedy is going to win since the point of MITB is to push younger talent to the main event. Plus, Orton is already in the main event scene and he has the World Heavyweight Championship. Soon Mr. Kennedy is going to become... Miiiissssssstttttteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr Money In The Bank!... **pause** BANK!

Battle of the Billionaires "Hair vs. Hair" Match
Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump vs. Umaga w/ Vince McMahon
Special Referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Winner:Lashley... it's pretty obvious Vince is getting his head shaved.

WWE Championship
John Cena(C) vs Shawn Michaels
Winner: Even though I want HBK to win, Cena is probably going to win.

World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker v. Batista(C)
Winner: The Undertaker because Batista has been getting backstage heat lately and because it would be a disaster if Batista ended 'Taker's streak.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Randy Orton doesn't really suit the whole MITB gimmick. I'm going for Kennedy or Edge here. Either Edge wins and keeps his WM streak and then loses the MITB Contract to Kennedy, or Kennedy beats Edge at 'Mania and pisses me off. Shelton not in this upsets me but then we won't see that Senton 3 years in a row.

WHC: 'Taker or Batista retains by Countout/DQ.
WWE: It could go either way here...
Hair vs Hair: Lashley, there's no way Trump would shave his hair...
8-Man Tag Match: I'd like to see the Originals get this, but they won't...
Women's: Melina retains, Ashley is a big part of SmackDown! and not good enough yet for the Women's Title
Giants: Kane winning would be awesome, but Khali will wrestle shit and will win...
US: MVP, Benoit just hangs around in the midcard for the rest of his career...

This Guy

Shelton not in this upsets me but then we won't see that Senton 3 years in a row.

You are aware that Shelton was in last years Money in the Bank as well as the year before. This is the first Mania since Shelton's debut with the WWE that he is not on the card. And this is the 3rd Money in the Bank and the first he hasn't been apart of, so where do you get 3 years from? What Senton? The one he did off the ladder? Cause I think you all lost us with that last statement.

Here it is folks, the momment you've all been waiting for. This Guy's Official Wrestlemania 23 Picks.

-Cena over HBK to retain the WWE Title.
-The Undertaker over Batista by DQ or Countout (Batista retains the title)
-Lashley over Umaga (Vince is Bald)
-Melina over Ashley
-MVP over Benoit (New US Champ)
-Kane over Khali
-Mr. Kennedy wins Money in the Bank. (Orton & Edge will cost eachother the match leading to there epic fued at Summer Slam)
-New Breed over ECW Originals

Darlo007

Reaction score
I agree with all of them apart from one!
Im not to sure about the Batista Taker ending!

This Guy

well I got 5 winners right, but not the correct ending...which I did think about later, but decided to leave it. I realized after I posted that it makes scense to have Taker win the title to continue that great Kennedy vs. Taker fued. ah well 4 matches correct. 50% ain't bad.

Kairi

Reaction score

Kid Rock has penned an expletive-laden post on his website aimed to those critical of his decision to perform as scheduled in snowy Arkansas.
Some fans unwilling or unable to brave the conditions to get to the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Ark., for the concert Wednesday night voiced their displeasure on Kid Rock's website.

The Detroit musician fired back online, informing fans that if they purchased tickets to the show and couldn't make it, "YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND, STRAIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET."

Rock writes he's "never ripped any of my fans off" and has never missed a show.
The posting also includes a profane response to those Rock says accused him of being "greedy" for deciding to go forward with the performance.

Here is Kid Rock's message (expletives altered, misspellings unchanged):
---
Show Update
Posted by Kid Rock February 10, 2011

It's this simple, If you bought tix to tonights show and can't make it, YOU WILL BE GETTING A REFUND, STRAIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET. I've never ripped any of my fans off, EVER!!! I have also NEVER missed a show. I know there are people who drove here from Memphis and Oklahoma, been in there cars all day driving and dealing with this shi**y weather, the same as me and my band have the WHOLE TOUR. You so called "fans" on my website bit**in and moanin and saying i'm greedy, can GO F**K YOURSELVES, plain and simple. Throw out my cd's and lose my number, I don't want drama kings and queens like yall anywhere around myself, band, crew, family or my fans.

Thank you to the real fans who not only understand my situation but defended me. It's not easy to tour in these conditions and also be stuck on the road with a teenage son at home and in high school. I make alot of money, no question, but i've never ripped anyone off to do it. I have sacraficed alot to live this dream and play music for all of you, i wouldn't trade it for the world, but the fact remains. To the people who made it too tonights show, I WON'T LET YOU DOWN. Now, time to make a set list and get ready to ROCK. Hope everyone traveling gets here safe!! Kid Rock (straight from the dressing room!)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well that is cool that he gave them refunds though I wonder if he would have done it if they weren't bitching and moaning about it.