Kid Rock Lashes Out at Fans Who Wanted Him to Cancel Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

^^Either Edge or Orton cashing it in and beating HBK or Cena would only work if Taker/Batista is the last match and Taker wins.

MeenSween18

Reaction score
cena will win, taker will win, and vince will be shaved

CenaMark54

Here is my latest WM Card, with winners and match order

1. Carlito vs. Flair: Flair turns on Carlito during his MITB qualifying match against Kenny, setting up this match and a Flair heel turn.
Winner: Carlito in 10 mins

2. MITB 3: Orton vs Edge vs Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Booker vs Kennedy vs Dykstra.: Orton and Edge both grab the briefcase at the same time, both fall to the floor holding the briefcase. They are declared co-winners.
Winner: Edge and Orton in 25 mins

3. US Title Match: Benoit vs MVP:
Winner: MVP in 10 mins

4. New Breed (Burke, Cor Von, Striker, Thorn) vs ECW Originals (Sabu, RVD, Sandman, Dreamer
Winner: Originals in 15 mins

5. WWE Womens Title: Melina vs Ashley vs Mickie James
Winner: Mickie James in 10 mins

6. Tag Team Championship: L&K vs MNM vs WGTT vs Cryme Time
Winner: WGTT in 15 mins

7. Umaga w/Vince vs Lashley w/Trump: Lashley wins and Vince refuses to cut his air. Umaga attacks Trump after the match. Austin stuns Umaga and Vince, throws Vince in the chair. Beer bash with Trump, Lashley and Austin.
Winner: Trump/Lashley in 20 mins

8. Cruiserweight Title: Chavo vs Helms
Winner: Chavo in 15 mins

9. WWE Championship: Cena vs. HBK:
Winner: Cena in 25 mins: After the match Orton cashes in and defeats Cena with the RKO in 5 minutes.

10. Piss Break Match: Kane vs Khali:
Winner: Khali in 10 mins

11. World Championship: Batista vs Taker
Winner: Taker in 15 mins

Reaction score
This Guy, I want to see Edge win another MITB. But ONLY because I want his WM streak to stay intact and that he should be above this match by now. AND it would make sense to have him win and immediately cash it in. If he's going to do it, it'll be against Taker.

Here are my predictions:
Batista vs. Undertaker: Taker wins only to lose to Edge who cashes in his MITB for a second time.

Cena vs. HBK: I'm torn on this one. It's logical that HBK wins, and probably the right move. But, unfortunately, I see Cena still being the Champ after WM.

MITB: Edge vs. King Booker vs. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy: Edge wins. This is my crazy scenario for the win. Jeff and Matt take it to Edge and Orton towards the end. Hardy is hanging from the belt, only to have Edge spear him off again. Now Matt and Orton fight up the ladder. Orton hits an RKO on Matt off the ladder only to get speared by Edge allowing Edge to win.

Lashley vs. Umaga: Lashley wins. Austin stuns Vince and Umaga. Trump shaves Vince's head. Austin, Lashley, Trump celebrate. Austin stuns Trump.

Soulpower

Regardless of who wins the MITB match, I beleive that the winner will cash in at WM. THe card doesn't look all that good and if this happens it could for one hell of a WM moment.

Lashley vs Umaga:Lashley wins, Vince loses his hari and everyone gets stunned afterwards...It always happens when Austin is the refeeree.

MITB: Either Kennedy, Edge or Orton win... I think Kennedy wins, Orton and Edge end costing the match for one another which will lead to a feud between the two (and probably a match at Backlash). Kennedy cashes the MITB and finally gets to go to RAW and feud with either Cena or HBK.

Cena vs HBK:I'm picking HBK, but if both Kennedy and Cena wins, then Kennedy will cash his MITB, beat Cena and they'll start a feud.... Still, I'm hoping Shawn walks away with the title.

Taker vs Batista:I'm picking the Undatakah! If Batista wins I'm done with the WWE.

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
MITB: I think Edge will somehow screw Orton and win.

Billionaires: Stone Cold is going to be against Vince this whole match. Lashley will win, thus getting Vince's hair shaved off.

WHC: Undertaker wins. I also somehow see a stipulation being added onto this.

WWE: Shawn Michaels wins.

3lions

Reaction score
Money In The Bank scenario:
Imo, Kennedy should win the MITB match, as the next twelve months should be used to propell Kennedy into main event status and bring him his first World Title. However, I firmly believe Edge should keep his undefeated WM streak in tact. Because of this, I would book Edge to win his second MITB match. To do this, he would somehow screw Orton, possibly by pushing the ladder so that Orton falls off, or something to that effect. Then, a few weeks later, Edge faces kennedy in a MITB match ladder match, where Orton screws Edge, thus meaning Kennedy now has the MITB contract. Edge and Orton then proceed to feud through Summerslam, preparing Orton for a run as World Champion.

[Back on topic]

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs Undertaker
Winner: Undertaker

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs Shawn Michaels
Winner: Shawn Michaels.

MITB Ladder Match
Winner: Edge

Battle Of The Billionaires
Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Lashley (c) vs Umaga (c)
Winner: Lashley

United States Championship
Chris Benoit (c) vs MVP
Winner: Chris Benoit

The Great Khali vs Kane
Winner: Kane

Women's Championship
Melina (c) vs Ashley
Winner: Ashley

xtremebadass

Here are my updated Predictions

Undertaker over Batista
John Cena over HBK
Lashley over Umaga, then gets stunned
Khali over Kane
Orton wins MITB
Ashley over Melina
MYP over Benoit

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Here are my predictions...

Undertaker def. Batista
Shawn Michaels def. John Cena
Lashley def. Umaga, both competitors get stunned
Kane def. Khali
Edge wins MITB
Ashley def. Melina
Benoit def. MVP

xtremebadass

I don't know how they will make Cena lose at Mania, it's the biggest WM in years, and for their poster boy to lose seems kind of false to me

Reaction score
Because it's Shawn Michaels! It's the ONLY name (minus Undertaker) in the business that he can lose to cleanly and it won't hurt him or set him back. Hence why Batista is going down in his match as well.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Cena could turn heel as the corporate champion.

A bald Vince aids Cena in retaining the title? I could see it happening.

But still. I wanna see HBK win.

Reaction score
My predictions:
World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs Undertaker
Winner: Undertaker

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs Shawn Michaels
Winner: Shawn Michaels.

MITB Ladder Match
Winner: Mr Kennedy

Battle Of The Billionaires
Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Lashley (c) vs Umaga (c)
Winner: Lashley helped by Austin in some form

United States Championship
Chris Benoit (c) vs MVP
Winner: MVP all tho i hate to say it

The Great Khali vs Kane
Winner: Kane

Women's Championship
Melina (c) vs Ashley
Winner: Ashley

MattC13

Reaction score
WWE Championship: Cena(Wins) Vs. HBK
Women's Championship: Melina Vs. Ashley(Wins)
WHC: Batista Vs. Undertaker(Wins)
MITB: CM Punk
Battle of the Billionaires: UMAGA Vs. Lashey(Wins)
US Title: Benoit(Wins) Vs. MVP
Kane(Wins) Vs. Khali

imported_Chase

World Heavyweight Championship: Batista(C) vs. The Undertaker

WWE Championship: John Cena(C) vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle of the Billionaires "Hair vs. Hair" Match: Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump vs. Umaga w/ Vince McMahon: Special Referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:

Edge vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Randy Orton

ECW Originals vs. ECW New Breed
Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Sabu vs. Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel, Marcus Cor Von, and Matt Striker

The Great Khali vs. Kane

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Paul London & Brian Kendrick(C) vs. Deuce & Domino vs. MNM vs. William Regal & Paul Taylor vs. Cryme Tyme vs. World's Greatest Tag Team

Women's Championship:

Melina(C) vs. Ashley

Cruiserweight Championship:

Chavo Guerrero(C) vs. Gregory Helms vs. Daivari vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Shannon Moore vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

U.S Championship

Chris Benoit(C) vs. M.V.P.