Kid owns the shit out of a dickhead cop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
And the bigger issue is? That cops get away with crime or something? Because I'm pretty sure cops get sent up for various crimes when it's proven they commit them. There's a cop right now that was once hailed as a hero and met Michelle Obama who is on trial soon for possible rape charges. Read it on the Huffington Post.

At the end of the day, it's a small traffic violation. And a lot of cops do indeed let people go for small stuff, I've known people who were let go for broken tail lights. I don't see a bigger issue, I see a video posted because people think it's funny that a cop violated a law, albeit quite a small one.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol I'm done. Yeah, no police officer anywhere in the world abuses their position of authority. No way. No way is police abuse an issue. No way do police break their own laws ever. The justice system is so perfect. Fuck this kid, he should be sent to death.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lol I'm done. Yeah, no police officer anywhere in the world abuses their position of authority. No way. No way is police abuse an issue. No way do police break their own laws ever. The justice system is so perfect. Fuck this kid, he should be sent to death.
Lockard gonna lockard

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't see a kid being funny by taping a video of a cop parking his motorcycle illegally on a street as starting a big revolution against the abuse of authority in general. I never said cops didn't abuse their authority, though.

I saw a cop making an illegal U-Turn on the street where I live just the other night. Maybe if I had a video camera and taped him doing that (it took all of 2 seconds for him to do so), I'd be a big hero to you all like this kid is. Shucks, I lost my big chance at fame on that one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The kid clearly isn't trying to be funny, wtf are you talking about?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You're saying that being humorous wasn't part of his intention? Because I'm pretty sure it was. That's how people are reacting to it somewhat anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Did you watch the video Crayo posted and asked you to watch on page 1?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm sorry, but I don't see a kid being funny by taping a video of a cop parking his motorcycle illegally on a street as starting a big revolution against the abuse of authority in general. I never said cops didn't abuse their authority, though.

I saw a cop making an illegal U-Turn on the street where I live just the other night. Maybe if I had a video camera and taped him doing that (it took all of 2 seconds for him to do so), I'd be a big hero to you all like this kid is. Shucks, I lost my big chance at fame on that one.
:dafuq:

:facepalm:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
lgt68c1.png

Reactions: Farooq