Kid owns the shit out of a dickhead cop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I decided to comment on the video as well: "All these people sucking the cops dick are fucking idiots. The cop broke the law and the kid pointed it out, good on him. All these people criticising the kid are conformist cowards!"

The kid did right in that situation, many times I have witnessed cops overly exercising their "rights" and it sickens me. The people in the comments attacking the child are endorsing the way cops wrongfully act. This shows how brainwashed and fickle they really are!

Reactions: Crayo

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That kid has a guitar :boss: I bet he could shred those cops into submission with the right practice

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He should do what Jeff Jarrett did to that midget in WCW.
An acoustic guitar can knock out a midget...imagine what a guitar can do to douche bag Youtube people :robbie:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This was hardly 'ownage.'
As far as interactions between 12 year olds and police officers go, how was it not? The cop was being a blueberry, got called on it, proceeded to make an ass of himself and now it is on Youtube for everyone to see.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Saw this video before you posted it. #Hipster

Anyways, some of the comments are fucking Blue. The cop was breaking the law and people are siding with him?
WTF? This kid did "OWN" the cop, considering he's twelve. All you pussies would have walked awkwardly when you passed him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Saw this video before you posted it. #Hipster

Anyways, some of the comments are fucking Blue. The cop was breaking the law and people are siding with him?
WTF? This kid did "OWN" the cop, considering he's twelve. All you pussies would have walked awkwardly when you passed him.
Those commenters are the worst and need to be put down.

KID NEEDS TO RESPECT HIS ELDERS HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
There was one which was like, "Great job asshole. Complaining about something so little to a guy who is trying to protect you."
Damn, some people are fucking Blue.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There was one which was like, "Great job asshole. Complaining about something so little to a guy who is trying to protect you."
Damn, some people are fucking Blue.

Nothing to say about that except sweet jesus I want to punch that person in the face.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
As far as interactions between 12 year olds and police officers go, how was it not? The cop was being a blueberry, got called on it, proceeded to make an ass of himself and now it is on Youtube for everyone to see.

I don't see him making an ass of himself. It was just a kid being a smart ass over something so insignificant. Maybe funny, but people like to scream Ownage over every little thing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't see him making an ass of himself. It was just a kid being a smart ass over something so insignificant. Maybe funny, but people like to scream Ownage over every little thing.

How did he not make an ass of himself? Threatening to arrest a kid because he pointed out he had no reason to park illegally?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So if a regular citizen was parking on the sidewalk, it'd be "something so insignificant"?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not insignificant at all. There is a much bigger issue being portrayed here, and I'm baffled that you can't see it. If you need help though, the kid will help you in his explanation video I posted on page 1.