Kid owns the shit out of a dickhead cop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What an absolute boss. Love how mad he's making the commenters as well.
I didn't even look at comments. Since I'm lazy, feel free to share any comments that made you lol in this thread

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
"If I was the Cop I would of kicked you so hard you little 12 year old cunt get over it"

With a photo of Fifa as his profile picture, that 13 year old sounds pretty pissed off

"dumb ass kid get home ! challenging a adult..for what reason ? for something stupid thinking he's proving something...kid needs a ass whipping, irritates the shit out of me"

:badass:

the kids parents need to be slapped, this is why America is going to crap due to little young Jackholes like this wise ass boy.

Well, if America is going to crap it's because of illiterate fucktards like you

"I'm A Sexy Latina Wanting to get fucked I'm 5'6 125 pounds, big ass, cute face, big yummy tits if you want to meet up message me, you can watch me do a hot naked dance on my site its-
j e s s i c a g i r l 2 4 . b l o g s p o t . c o m

Oh, and you're welcome Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I thought you meant he was posting comments owning pissed off people, but yea, those people are morons.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Most Youtube comments are pure shit.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I know who you are and I saw Analyze This. I don't need the ramifications that could arise from treating someone like yourself.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I would've slapped the kid if I was that dickhead cop. Like "Bitch, I can do what I want." Other than that though, the kid was a boss for doing that.

Last edited: