Kicked in the Penis - The Story of Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This was the best rivalry of 2011. It involved great promos and every time these two men faced off it was an amazing match. There wasnt one match that these two men had that wasn't at least four stars.

Rate your favorite and least favorite match from the series and why.

Randy Orton vs Christian for the world heavyweight championship, Smackdown

Randy Orton vs Christian for the world heavyweight championship, Over The Limit

Randy Orton vs Christian for the world heavyweight championship, Capitol Punishment

Randy Orton vs Christian for the world heavyweight championship, Money In The Bank

Randy Orton vs Christian for the world heavyweight championship in a no holds barred match, Summerslam

Randy Orton vs Christian for the world heavyweight championship in a steel cage match, Smackdown

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Randy Orton vs Christian

The match at OTL was my WWE match of the year, so obviously I'm rating that the highest. I'd follow that up with the Summerslam match because I loved the brutality of it and it told a great story based on the previous matches in the feud. My least favourite would probably be the MiTB one simply due to it being overshadowed by the rest of the card. It wasn't bad though, just not as good as their others.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I have to disagree about the MOTY. That's John Cena vs CM Punk at money in the bank but whatever.

I can't decide between OTL and Summerslam. I guess I will go with Over The Limit because it proved that you dont need to destroy each other with weapons. The match was perfect in every aspect. Next I'd say summerslam because this is the PG era and they destroyed each other and made it a good story as well. Id say that the steel cage match was the worst because it didn't really have that many exciting spots in my opinion. My order is

6. Steel cage from smackdown
5. One on One from money in the bank
4. One on One from Capitol punishment
3. One on One from smackdown
2. No holds barred from Summerslam
1. One on One from Over The Limit

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I have to disagree about the MOTY. That's John Cena vs CM Punk at money in the bank but whatever.

You just said Cena/Punk was MOTY as if it was fact or something. Just because a lot of people think that doesn't make it so. Wrestling will always be about personal preference and to be honest, I didn't even say Christian/Orton at OTL was my MOTY, just WWE MOTY. My MOTY was Eddie Kingston vs. Mike Quackenbush from CHIKARA High Noon.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

We do get off topic on this forum a lot

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

We do get off topic on this forum a lot

It wasn't off topic, I was simply stating that one person's MOTY isn't necessarily another's so to just pass off my comments and basically say I'm wrong is not the correct way to go about things.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The MOTY is not the topic though. It's Christian vs Randy Orton

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The MOTY is not the topic though. It's Christian vs Randy Orton

But you tried to make it about that when you mentioned that Cena/Punk was the MOTY so who really went off topic first? Regardless, why the fuck are we arguing about this? If you don't see the point I made then fine, not my problem.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ok I wasn't trying to make it seem like punk/Cena being the MOTY was a fact so sorry about that.

Randy vs Christian.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I don't recall the cage match being all that special either, so I'd probably give it the lowest grade as well. Going back to yours...

ViperRKO said:
6. Steel cage from smackdown
5. One on One from money in the bank
4. One on One from Capitol punishment
3. One on One from smackdown
2. No holds barred from Summerslam
1. One on One from Over The Limit

I can't recall the Capitol Punishment one being great either but I basically agree with this. I may flip flop the first SD match with the Capital Punishment one but I'd have to rewatch them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I don't recall the cage match being all that special either, so I'd probably give it the lowest grade as well. Going back to yours...

I can't recall the Capitol Punishment one being great either but I basically agree with this. I may flip flop the first SD match with the Capital Punishment one but I'd have to rewatch them.

Yeah tonight I'm probably gonna stay up until 2:00 watching the whole series :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Yeah tonight I'm probably gonna stay up until 2:00 watching the whole series :lol:

Well you can skip the cage match at least, since we know it wasn't all that good. Even on re-watching though I can't imagine the OTL match dropping from the number one spot or the SS match from the second one. Those two were great.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well you can skip the cage match at least, since we know it wasn't all that good. Even on re-watching though I can't imagine the OTL match dropping from the number one spot or the SS match from the second one. Those two were great.

They were. I loved the feud. There just wasn't one match between these two that you could call bad. Now from what I heard creative has nothing for Christian. He got buried by Sheamus six times. It's unfortunate. I hope these two feud again. I really do.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

I'd probably go...

Over the Limit
SummerSlam
Capitol Punishment
Money in the Bank
SD Cage
SD Singles

The Viper

Reaction score
I'd probably go...

Over the Limit
SummerSlam
Capitol Punishment
Money in the Bank
SD Cage
SD Singles

This is my list as well, although I swap MITB and Capitol Punishment.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.