Kharma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
She took out McCool as she was retiring (likely to set up an epic return for McCool in the future)
I'm thinking the same. She is by no means of retirement age.
It would make sense for her to take a break from all the road action too, because her husband is doing the same...

Rell

Reaction score
So where are they going w/ this crying shit?

I have a feeling they'll say she was tormented by prettier girls in her past, and is now out for revenge....

meeehh

Airfixx

Reaction score
Whatever it is, it sucks..... They couldn't even wait until her first match before showing she has a 'kink in her armour'.

KONG in WWE books itself... Whilst this Karma stuff continues to reek of a 'classic' over-elaborate fail.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Another possible storyline they might follow is that she just takes out all the Diva's 1 by 1 and all the divas have to team up to take her out who knows though I'm just putting another possible scenario out there.

That's stupid, though, because most of the WWE Divas are useless so it really wouldn't be hard for her to completely own them all.

I wish they would get her in the ring with the likes of Beth, Natalya and Tamina. Even Melina would be alright. The rest of these bitches can fuck off.

Airfixx

Reaction score
OK, so as is now clear, she's pregnant and being written off TV, but in handling it how they have, they have ruined any 'monster aura' she may have had now and she can't be booked as much else other than simply dominant (in a typically 'un-competetive' devision) when she returns. Unless they're gonna give the whole diva division a credible push then I can't see there's anything there for her other than a long title run where, once beaten, she's done.

Sadly my fears, although inaccurate, have been realised...

Side note: Suprised at how well she held the crowd during her 'promo', given it's non-kayfaybe nature.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Even if Kharma wasn't knocked up... I would've given her 6 months before she was a joke Diva. Just look at Jazz a few years back.

ackj

Reaction score
Unless they're gonna give the whole diva division a credible push
I was shocked that she didn't come out and interrupt the diva's match. Booking two separate diva events in a single night? But what a shame to ruin all her momentum on getting knocked up. Does that explain why she started crying last week though? Hormones?

...god...

Reaction score
I guess crying cuz she can't live out her dream anymore? idk.

...god...

Reaction score
that's why people in Texas are so fucked up.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Eh, I don't know if the WWE would make her the 'monster' she was in TNA. Just look at how they tried to do it and it was a fucking joke each time. Get in the ring, look 'mean', cry, pop the head off of a stupid doll....fuck off.