Kharma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
Ok, I know it's 'only' the divas so there's not that much attention afforded to them by the office to begin with, but why the fuck is the artist formely known as Kong destroying all the heels?

Beth, Natalia, Gail and even Eve are all faces and could have credible matches with her in one sense or another.

Seeing her destroy Layla, The Bellas or Maryse as a monster face is FAR from impressive.

Those sweet vignettes have been wasted.

Thoughts?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^She's using it to terrify the face girls... look at what she did to Kelly Kelly... she terrorized the fuck out of her.

You're jumping too early. To get to the king (or the queen in this case) you've got to go through some pawns...

Airfixx

Reaction score
^She's using it to terrify the face girls... look at what she did to Kelly Kelly... she terrorized the fuck out of her.

The average person in the crowd won't see it that way though... I mean, it'll just be construed as "Yay! This bad-ass bitch has just come and kicked the ass of all the Diva's I don't like".... "Oh, hang on now she's beating up all the one's I do like too... I don't know what to make of her now". Remember who they're truly aiming this at.

I hope you're right and that it works cos I really don't wanna see them botch with Ko.... I mean Kharma. I just don't hold much faith in them delivering on 'sophisticated' booking... Especially when it comes to the Divas.

You're jumping too early. To get to the king (or the queen in this case) you've got to go through some pawns...

That analogy would make sense IF she was destroying the midcard to before she got to the champ. However, she isn't, so it doesn't.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^She's taking out the losers. She took out McCool as she was retiring (likely to set up an epic return for McCool in the future) and she took out Maryse who hasn't been a threat to the title even since she was holding it. It gets some of the goody goody girls feeling comfortable thinking she won't come after them and then BAM!

It's not complicated booking, and it's not that hard to understand either. They've done this with a lot of people... the only reason they bailed on those stories is because the talent they did it with wasn't to their liking for a main-event scene and getting over. Kharma's got something none of the men in this role had, and that's her presence compared to the Divas. She stands out in virtually every way imaginable.

This is one storyline I'm going to trust the WWE with, and I applaud them if they do indeed follow it all the way through properly, because if anything is going to bring meaning back to the divas, it's THIS storyline here. They tried it with Beth and they failed... this one has merit solely because you can't deny that Kharma is what you're pushing her as. You have her run through everyone, make the divas look as weak as we say they do, and then in a few months time, have 'em defeat her... but have her still relatively unstoppable anyways.

This could be the equivalent to creative falling into a gold mine.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I guess I'll see you back in this thread in a few weeks then . ;o]

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^LOL, probably so.

fuzzy

Reaction score
for some reason, i don't see her as being the bad ass as she's been shown in the promos. she first takes out michelle which makes little sense, since she's leaving and not returning any time soon. then she takes out maryse and does nothing to kelly?
so is she there to take out every diva? or all heels and put fear in divas that are faces? which would make sense if she had the title or if kelly had title.
i don't know, maybe it is too early to jump. btw who has the diva title?

noumenon

Reaction score
It's pretty straight forward. She's Kharma... simply coming back to bite all the heels in the ass. Kelly has done nothing wrong (aside from ya know..stepping into a ring) thus was spared. The problem is that there is no one on the Diva's roster who could by any stretch of the imagination pose a threat to her aside from Beth and perhaps Natty. There's also that big Samoan girl who follows around Santino (I don't even know her name, this should be a sign) but she's done fuck all.

seX-Power

Reaction score
da heels r getting da kHarma for da bad things dey done b4

kHarma isnt a face anyway, just a tweener so far. or at least she should be.

fuzzy

Reaction score
well i guess it is a bit too soon but it looks like she's a crazy-face type of character.

...god...

Reaction score
I think Airfixx just is cautious to the fact that WWE could easily fuck this all up and just turn Kharma into a joke character who hugs the divas and brings them candy in the end. She'll then be marketed to all the fat ugly girls who get picked on school, since they're currently running with that as it is.

Slash

Reaction score
Another possible storyline they might follow is that she just takes out all the Diva's 1 by 1 and all the divas have to team up to take her out who knows though I'm just putting another possible scenario out there.

1chiban

Reaction score
Another possible storyline they might follow is that she just takes out all the Diva's 1 by 1 and all the divas have to team up to take her out who knows though I'm just putting another possible scenario out there.

Until Trish comes back again to beat her :p

fuzzy

Reaction score
I think they're doing something with her and kelly kelly, where she either turns out to be her bff or wants to be her bff....OR.....>
she's stocking her because of some weird reason wwe always seems to come up with...
?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It's pretty straight forward. She's Kharma... simply coming back to bite all the heels in the ass.

Pretty much. Just hope they don't rush it but WWE isn't really known for slapping titles on their stars like her old promotion.