Khabib is crying again. Threatens to leave UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Connor said he liked Flair but Cena is a nerd which is funny because Cena could probably squish him like a bug
[doublepost=1539363366][/doublepost]Connor said he liked Flair but Cena is a nerd which is funny because Cena could probably squish him like a bug

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Connor said he liked Flair but Cena is a nerd which is funny because Cena could probably squish him like a bug
I mean, Cena can especially that Spirt Punch or Kamehameha Punch or whatever he calls it.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I think you mean Genkihama. Cha la Head Cha la vibrante mi corazon siente emocion hare una Genkihama

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I believe his exact quote was "dweeb".. He called the entire roster pussies.. It's not that hard to believe.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I know, this is will stray off topic, and I don't mean too, but has anyone noticed that MMA/UFC fans always talk massive shit bout Professional Wrestling and what not, and yet Professional Wrestling fans never do the same.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I believe his exact quote was "dweeb".. He called the entire roster pussies.. It's not that hard to believe.
Right let's see him in the Octagon with Bobby Lashley, or Roderick Strong that's more his size heck I bet Eve Torres could take that punk out she married into the Gracie family. And according to Finlay she choked out a very drunk Matt Hardy

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I bet Eve Torres could take that punk out she married into the Gracie family. And according to Finlay she choked out a very drunk Matt Hardy
Yeah... no

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't blame the guy. Hes a legit fighter. Might not be a flashy highlight reel type guy, but he breaks every opponent down with his sheer strength and beats them to a pulp.
You dont get to be 27-0 by luck. Last I seen he wants the Ferguson fight then hang it up. Retire 28-0. Reportedly he turned down 15 mil for a McGregor rematch. Good on him dont give that goofball more of the shine. Make him win another fight or 2 and prove hes championship worthy again.

Stop with your Conor nut hugging threads. Khabib the the better fighter and proved it. Easily.

Reactions: Doxo