Khabib is crying again. Threatens to leave UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Why didn’t you fire anyone when [McGregor’s] team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started

In any case, punish me, [Zubaira Tukhugov] has nothing to do with that. If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another brother FIRST, just check the video.

If you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I’ll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end

First of all, the reason they didn't punish McGregor is because he's the biggest name in the UFC. They can't afford to lose him, they can easily afford to lose Khabib. He ain't shit compared to Conor.. It's a business after all.

And second, Khabib totally started this when he cornered Artem and decided to slap him..

Khabib didn't even get paid for his fight on Saturday. They're withholding his money.. He definitely should get that money soon.. but Khabib totally fucked himself at 229...

And he's whining about Conor talking about his family, country ect.. It's called hyping the fight.. Conor told Khabib during the fight it's just business...This guy is incredibly stupid.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Conor McGregor is a hypocritical pansy bitch who does nothing but insult people and has attacked others before fights, Now he gets insulted and attacked, and it's the biggest controversy ever. Fuck that

UFC is shit and has such a corrupt owner, fuck Dana White even more. He makes bad call after bad call

Neither of those fuckers deserve Khabib, that's a real man who brought justice to that pansy's head

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
WWE is becoming like UFC and UFC is becoming WWE...the end is near, boys.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It's so bizarre.. The ending of UFC 229 felt like an episode of Monday Night RAW straight outta the Attitude Era.
I thought the same thing. I was waiting for a Hell Yeah or something after everything.

Reactions: The Sheik

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. I was waiting for a Hell Yeah or something after everything.

After Conor was attacked from behind.. One of the commentators said "all hell is breaking loose".. It felt like I was listening to Jim Ross

• Haha
Reactions: Gman003

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
After Conor was attacked from behind.. One of the commentators said "all hell is breaking loose".. It felt like I was listening to Jim Ross
I thought the same. I was expecting Dana to come down and be all Vince on their asses, you know. I am just waiting for Khabib vs Connor II in Hell in a Cell.

• Haha

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I was happy seeing Khabib humble that punk

Reactions: Gman003

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
He kinda was, just a calmer version of Vince.
Yeah, but we all know calm Vince isn't money. Pissed Neck and Head Vain Vince is money, and so Dana should have done the same thing.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Update, with a grain of a salt, apparently Khabib has "gotten" an offer from WWE or something of the sort. My joke about WWE becoming UFC is slowly becoming true kind of.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Update, with a grain of a salt, apparently Khabib has "gotten" an offer from WWE or something of the sort. My joke about WWE becoming UFC is slowly becoming true kind of.

Just heard about that, according to Khabib... Anyone with hype in UFC they'll go after... They offered Conor a deal a few years ago but he turned it down. He doesn't have much respect for pro wrestling.

Interesting to see if Khabib entertains that idea.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just heard about that, according to Khabib... Anyone with hype in UFC they'll go after... They offered Conor a deal a few years ago but he turned it down. He doesn't have much respect for pro wrestling.

Interesting to see if Khabib entertains that idea.
I heard the Connor thing as well, but if Khabib does accept. I will begin to prepare for the end days, my friend.

• Haha