KFC Opens First Store in Iran

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
ninemsn said:
The American fast food chain restaurant Kentucky Fried Chicken has opened a branch in Iran despite harsh US sanctions against Iran over that country's nuclear programs, Iranian media report.
Iran's first KFC branch was opened on Friday in Karaj, a suburb of Tehran, several news websites reported.

Ami-Hossein Alizadeh, the licence holder, said it took him five years to get the permission from relevant local authorities to re-open KFC in Iran.

KFC was closed in Iran following the 1979 Islamic revolution, due to its affiliation with the US, the country's political arch-enemy.

Alizadeh claimed that 500 more KFC branches would soon be opened nationwide in Iran.

The opening of the KFC comes as a surprise, especially with the US cutting any business ties to Iran due to its suspicion that Tehran's nuclear programs are designed to create weapons.

KFC bringing the US and Iran closer together. I am surprised that this ended up going through simply because I didn't think the residents there would want a corporation linked to America in their country. Can't say that the owner isn't ambitious with him expecting 500 stores to open soon.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The Colonel must be Muslim.

Deuce

Reaction score
Coloured people do love their chicken, so that's a plus.

AF.

Reaction score
No bacon on that Zinger burger.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
What's the over/under on how long before these lunatics blow it up and build a Mosque on the property? I'll give it 3 weeks and that's being generous.

I guess if it does stay open, KFC in Iran is gonna stand for Khomeini Fried Christians.

Last edited:

rcoot93

Reaction score
don't see why Iran would want a KFC

Vivido

Reaction score
KFC is amazing and should be everywhere.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
This thread got slightly racist fairly quick

as for the topic it can be both good or bad. If the people like it I can see more being put up and other kinds of restaurants. If they don't it will probably not be standing very long

Deuce

Reaction score
This thread got slightly racist fairly quick

as for the topic it can be both good or bad. If the people like it I can see more being put up and other kinds of restaurants. If they don't it will probably not be standing very long

Not racist when it's a fact that black people like their chicken.