Kennedy......... what to do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Mr Kennedy seems to be lost in the shuffle at the moment in the WWE, with no real plan for him, last years golden child seems to be stuck for opponents or story-lines of any real worth, I am hoping that when he returns William Regal will join SMACKDOWN! because after all he was 'banished' from RAW and will re-open his feud with last years Mr Money In the Bank Mr Kennedy...............Kennedy!

There are so many avenues that could be explored here, Regal can claim he is hunting for Kennedy because of the way he rid him from his position of luxury on RAW and Kennedy can claim the only reason William Regal can call himself King is because he 'refused' Ken entry into the King Of The Ring Tournament, this could go back and forward and lead to a SummerSlam match for the rights of the crown and it could see Kennedy being hailed as the new King of the WWE

Now I think if this happened he would need to drop the double name though, there is no way in this day and age we could have a top start with the initials KKK, so King Kennedy has a nice ring to it an almost Regal ring if you will, it could help get Kennedy back to the level he was before his suspension, because since then he has flattered to deceive for long enough, it will get Regal back into the frame, it will get Kennedy back into contention for a top run and give a conclusion to a feud that many believed to have serious potential when they first worked together!

eggthief

Reaction score
I lost my hope in the guy after he first changed his finisher, then his entrance and then turned face. The guy is air now for me.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
He wasn't a good heel anyway, a tweener is the only way to go with him if they ever do plan on pushing him!

MVP is a far better prospect in my opinion and even he hasn't done much lately and another I wouldn't mind seeing turn face/tweener

Hardcastle

Reaction score
I agree, MVP is better IMO. But Kennedy is the one to blame, he was supposed to use his MITB against the Undertaker and win the title. Unfortunely he got injured. And then he had a second chance, he was supposed to be McMahon bastard son, and was suspended a few days before...Today, he could be the top star of the WWE, Vince doesn't really trust him, Kennedy was a loudmouth, he accused the medias, he said so many times that everybody was clean in the roster, and then he got suspensed...he has to work hard now

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Well it also doesn't help that he hurt or was involved with matches were Lashley and Cena got hurt. Also he has to prove himself now. I think he quickly went back to smackdown so he can rebuild Kennedy maybe for 09

Southtown Original

Reaction score
I don't think he is lost, I believe he will be involved in the upper mid card level on smackdown for a while and then right back to the main event cards, The man is very talented and he has a bright future as long as he dosent make stupid mistakes again like in the past he will be fine.

And yes MVP is talent but I won't go and say he is better than Kennedy.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I would. he is far superior to Kennedy, from his look, to his mic ability to his natural charisma to his whole gimmick

Kennedy has more time on his side than MVP but if its a straight choice I have a fiar idea who Vince would pic

Southtown Original

Reaction score
hold up we are talking about Vince here the-gaffer, You know the same Vince that keeps trying to get Snitsky over with the fans.

Hardcastle

Reaction score
MVP and Kennedy may be on the same level, it's just that Kennedy had troubles in the past. He had to face injury, suspensions before one or two big pushes, it's his faut, but MVP had a "perfect" career right now. Kennedy will be at his top after MVP, but I'm still sure these two will be main eventers for years

Ballin

Reaction score
Well he's a great wrestler so right there that opens options. One that comes to mind, a fued with MVP. These guys are GOLD. Both of these guys fueding would be awesome. Then seeings how he's face I don't think him fueding with Matt Hardy would go over well. I could see Matt Hardy going heel though so they could fued together. Basically, I don't think he's lost, I just think they're saving him.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I have yet to see this great wrestler in Kennedy yet

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I hear he is but have as of yet failed to be convinced that he can consistently perform to the best of his abilities, on a regular basis

KenFan4life

Reaction score
so I'm guessing people are beginning to start a whole new "I hate(insert wrestler's name) Bandwagon" again?

I mean...first it was with Orton in 04-05...

then it was John Cena in late 05-most of 07.

then Batista in 06-til mid-07

and now its Kennedy...

who's next?

MVP?

people gonna start rambling on, spending hours looking for any weaknesses in the wrestler's ability so they could get some green boxes for creating some kind've net-fad or something?

ollie

Reaction score
Kennedy's never been anything special anyway. I keep hearing about his great mic skills which I'm yet to witness and in ring he does nothing exciting or interesting. He's sitting at about the right place atm i reckon, around mid-card giving others a boost