Kennedy......... what to do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
k....cool...

looks like I'm gonna be in cyber-hell for awhile...

so I got that to look forward to...

But I dunno..

I probably won't get "defensive" about it...

so like...

whatever...

seX-Power

Kennedy is in the right place at the moment, he is a much needed face on Smackdown, with that tweener personality that makes him perfect for just about any feud, and there are a lot more potential feuds for him, especially on Smackdown.

As for his status, MVP is in a better position right now with his perfect record. I used to think that these two were carbon copies of each other last year but MVP has really shined through for me.

Kennedy should be elevated a bit to a solid upper mid card position, win the US title once more for a short while, then subtlely rise to the main event. MVP should do the same, except on a different brand.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
so I'm guessing people are beginning to start a whole new "I hate(insert wrestler's name) Bandwagon" again?

I mean...first it was with Orton in 04-05...

then it was John Cena in late 05-most of 07.

then Batista in 06-til mid-07

and now its Kennedy...

who's next?

MVP?

people gonna start rambling on, spending hours looking for any weaknesses in the wrestler's ability so they could get some green boxes for creating some kind've net-fad or something?

Until Kennedy actually does anything worthy then he surely cant be expected to be lauded by the IWC who for some reason continue to back him!

the-gaffer

Reaction score
That being said I thought his match on SMACKDOWN with Umaga last week was good and he did a lot of good things in that match, if his level of performance improves then no one can be disappointed! at least that way he would be showing some kind of reason to back a Ken push