Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well, lots of depressed people have been labeled as "whiny pussies". Not saying he is depressed, of course, I am no doctor. just throwing it there as a possibility, as he obviously does not have all the screws in there.
edit: Also, I do think you can't know for sure what someone is going through until you've been on their shoes, specially in show business and stuff like that

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Punk wasn't rumoured at all and the general want was Punk not to win since he has been a lazy crybaby bitch since Summerslam. It was always either Batista or Bryan.

ur dumb ass there many rumor that said punk was facing orton at wm30 and how do I know!? b/c I fuckin report it from sescoops month ago look it up!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
ur dumb ass there many rumor that said punk was facing orton at wm30 and how do I know!? b/c I fuckin report it from sescoops month ago look it up!
Oh hey, you know trusting random rumors reported out of nowhere or from purported "inside sources" from WWE that were posted on the internet isn't completely stupid amirite?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Oh hey, you know trusting random rumors reported out of nowhere or from purported "inside sources" from WWE that were posted on the internet isn't completely stupid amirite?

dude sescoops is always almost right on! and there right for the whole card for wm29 8 months before the card was set so yes I do belive he was going in the main event into bastisa resign!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
dude sescoops is always almost right on! and there right for the whole card for wm29 8 months before the card was set so yes I do belive he was going in the main event into bastisa resign!
Yeah no. You never trust any dirtsheet site for most of the crap they post. Also, guessing a Wrestlemania card with given context clues is not a hard task. Besides, that's one example of how dirtsheets have "proven" how correct rumors are. You are purely going off information obtained through speculation and therefore have no real argument or basis to complain about Punk's absence.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Yeah no. You never trust any dirtsheet site for most of the crap they post. Also, guessing a Wrestlemania card with given context clues is not a hard task. Besides, that's one example of how dirtsheets have "proven" how correct rumors are. You are purely going off information obtained through speculation and therefore have no real argument or basis to complain about Punk's absence.

UH SESCOOPS DID KNOW! that had an inside source! SO YET UR WRONG AGAIN PUNK GOING UNTIL WWE SIGN BASITSA FACT! and I do have basis b/c that right and u were wrong!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Also, on another note. If there was to be a surprise at WM 30, I'd much rather hear this

than this.

no one care what u think! And like I said I A HUGE FNAS KEN! I would like to Ken return WWE but as this inview clear incake is HHH hate Ken which is why wwe would never bring back!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
UH SESCOOPS DID KNOW! that had an inside source! SO YET UR WRONG AGAIN PUNK GOING UNTIL WWE SIGN BASITSA FACT! and I do have basis b/c that right and u were wrong!
What is the inside source. Until you can prove me that they have an irrefutable inside source that cannot be argued against, then your argument is wrong and is completely speculative. No one really knows why Punk left, and Shamrock was right in calling him a spoiled brat, because Punk is. SEScoops is not a legitimate source, any online wrestling website can claim that an inside source told them something, and then the internet can just spread it like wildfire. It's not that hard. Find me the inside source, and I might find it believable.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
no one care what u think! And like I said I A HUGE FNAS KEN! I would like to Ken return WWE but as this inview clear incake is HHH hate Ken which is why wwe would never bring back!
Ken > Punk any day. I'd love to see Punk try to face Ken in MMA, he'd get his sorry ass beaten in a matter of minutes, no seconds.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hm...It's been a while since i've been here(since mp), is this lelouch guy the forum's troll or something?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Hm...It's been a while since i've been here(since mp), is this lelouch guy the forum's troll or something?
I'm not going to use an insulting connotation, but let's just say he's not the brightest. As for the forum's troll, that goes to BLFFL.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
What is the inside source. Until you can prove me that they have an irrefutable inside source that cannot be argued against, then your argument is wrong and is completely speculative. No one really knows why Punk left, and Shamrock was right in calling him a spoiled brat, because Punk is. SEScoops is not a legitimate source, any online wrestling website can claim that an inside source told them something, and then the internet can just spread it like wildfire. It's not that hard. Find me the inside source, and I might find it believable.

sescoops is legitimate DUMB ASS!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
sescoops is legitimate DUMB ASS!
Sureeee, you can say that about ANY rumor website out there. Hell, I could even be as daring to call Dave Meltzer legitimate. Until you give me and half of the people on the site evidence that SEScoops is legit with REAL sources, then they aren't legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.