• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ken Shamrock Calls CM Punk A “Spoiled Brat,” Claims Triple H Doesn’t Like Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
uh well let see :hmm: that had the whole wm29 card on the dirt sheet 7 months before wm29 event have been so yet I do belive rumor b/c there right most of the time!
So trust that. Really. Some random source posts what could've just been a fantasy or predicted WM 29 card. Really. Are you that dense with rumors?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Also, on another note. If there was to be a surprise at WM 30, I'd much rather hear this

than this.

Shadie T

DUDE HE PISS THAT HE STOLE SPOT! Even Mick made a video about it! All the rumor had said Punk was going win rumble until bastisa resign with wwe then that changed storyline!
Punk wasn't rumoured at all and the general want was Punk not to win since he has been a lazy crybaby bitch since Summerslam. It was always either Batista or Bryan.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Well, me personally, as much as I love punk as a performer, I disagree with him walking out before the contract expires, however, I don't agree that he is a crybaby or something like that. It must feel really bad to be one of the most popular wrestler if not THE most popular wrestler and not getting the main event when he's at his prime and have to watch batista win the rumble, not to mention that probably wasn't the only reason, the guy has had complaints about the company for quite a while. I mean, really, that must fucking sucks. I also believe the guy must have some serious issues like depression and whatnot(He just strikes me as a depressive person, most of the time I can tell, since I am on the same boat), so I can't really hold it against him for being ill, mental diesaes like that can cloud your judgement more than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.