Keith Lee and Others Sent to the PC for Additional Training

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He's making him lift

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Lmao if you think they need to go to the PC to not forget how to wrestle that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

This is just more Vince stupidity that we hear about on the daily assuming it’s true. He probably just thinks that all big guys should work a certain style and they’re not doing it properly or something.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
His biggest draws were big guys who worked a big man style.....it's hilarious to call someone stupid who's the most successful person in his field and no one had or will come close to his success.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Everyone always obsesses about the 'smaller wrestlers' of today. But no one really pays attention to the bigger guys of today. And when you think about it, this is the worst generation of 'big men' EVER. Think about it. Where are the Taker, Kane's, Big Shows, Nash's (yes I know he wasn't great in the ring, but he was charismatic as fuck, great on the mic, and over as fuck in two different companies as a main eventer), Sid, etc. WHERE ARE THEY? There's not even ONE big guy of today on that level on the main rosters. Like I said, worst generation of big men ever. People have a hard on for the smaller guys of today, but its the big men of today that are a complete disgrace in almost every single aspect of being a pro wrester.

Reactions: Deezy

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Everyone always obsesses about the 'smaller wrestlers' of today. But no one really pays attention to the bigger guys of today. And when you think about it, this is the worst generation of 'big men' EVER. Think about it. Where are the Taker, Kane's, Big Shows, Nash's (yes I know he wasn't great in the ring, but he was charismatic as fuck, great on the mic, and over as fuck in two different companies as a main eventer), Sid, etc. WHERE ARE THEY? There's not even ONE big guy of today on that level on the main rosters. Like I said, worst generation of big men ever. People have a hard on for the smaller guys of today, but its the big men of today that are a complete disgrace in almost every single aspect of being a pro wrester.
The big guys back in the day had to work twice as hard to stay in shape, perfect their craft and actually cared about their careers. They never cried once if they needed to go back to training on their days off. That says a lot about then and now. Let's be honest here, Otis could lose some weight and retrain. Keith needs to lose some weight as well since he gained it on the main roster.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince saw Lee botch a dive and made the choice right there.

Like Dusty once said to Big Bubba Rogers "don't do shit. .. you don't know how to do".

Lee would get more over with pouncing people into oblivion than doing some flippy shit.

Also everyone else named do need season....shit the big guy Omos doesn't even do anything physical.

Reactions: Cwalker

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Lmao Keith Lee does not need training. In today’s world, big men can have different physiques and still be great. Idk why everyone wants everyone to have the exact same look. Keith Lee is heavy but he still looks strong as fuck. Otis is pretty fat but that’s his gimmick. If you want him to lose weight then you should repackage him

Omos is the only exception here because I’ve never seen him wrestle so maybe he’s not good. But the other names mentioned is stupid.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince does something with a performer....it mean he sees money in said performer.

Plain and simple.....if he didn't.....they just stay off TV and nothing is done with them.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Vince does see something on Keith, he spoke highly of Keith in person as seen on Keith’s 24 Special on the Network. Keith wasn’t even offended by what Vince said to him on there either (Vince said on there that he wants Keith to make him believe), he took it as high praise, so I’m sure this isn’t bothering him in the slightest.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Vince does something with a performer....it mean he sees money in said performer.

Plain and simple.....if he didn't.....they just stay off TV and nothing is done with them.

I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.