Ke$ha talks......ghost sex?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Yep.....

In an interview with Ryan Seacrest (via Perez Hilton), Ke$ha talked about her new album Warrior, which will be released on December 4. Here are highlights:

On the theme of the album: "The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat. I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life."

On hypnotism and her past life: "I got hypnotized and went into a past life experience. It was incredibly emotional and was one of the most insane things I've ever experienced. I wrote a song called Past Lives about how I believe you can really recognize somebody through their eyes. I've had a few different experiences where I recognize people. I feel like I know them just by looking at them in the eyes for the first time. I wrote a song about that."

On ghost sex: "I also have this song called Supernatural. It's about experiences with the supernatural…but in a sexy way. Well, I don't know his name! He was a ghost. It was just like… I had a couple experiences with the supernatural. I'm very open to it."

On Tennessee ballads: "I definitely have a lot of ballads. I have one song called Love Into The Light that I wrote by myself at my piano in Nashville in a couple of minutes. The lyrics are 'I know we're all different, but baby that's life. All the differences, they make me feel alive.'"

411mania

This is gonna be a trainwreck, isn't it?

I get the feeling that in a world of Lady Gaga's & Nicki Minaj's, someones trying to find new ways to stand out. Pity it's not via talent.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Isn't everything she does a trainwreck?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Y'all leave Ke$ha alone :( I'm going to very much enjoy this album...

I hope :laugh: I enjoyed the other one she put out, and her EP one so maybe I will this one but it does sound a bit weird but hey let's face it a lot of artist are getting like this now adays.

Castiel

Reaction score
Y'all leave Ke$ha alone :( I'm going to very much enjoy this album...

I hope :laugh: I enjoyed the other one she put out, and her EP one so maybe I will this one but it does sound a bit weird but hey let's face it a lot of artist are getting like this now adays.

And there lies the problem. It's not original anymore, and it was never cool. Please, everyone just stop.

For the record, I don't buy the whole "I'm just being me" thing.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think Kesha (I refuse to put that ridiculous dollar sign in there) is absolutely horrible at what she does and has no talent whatsoever.

There!