Katy Perry reportedly wanted Russell Brand to file for divorce

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
When famous couples get divorced at least somewhat amicably, they often release a statement together either vowing to raise the kids as a team or pledging to stay friends. As Russell Brand and Katy Perry’s relationship never produced any children, one would have expected the two to do the latter, but instead, he talked to the press and she remained silent. This breach in protocol prompted many to speculate his divorce filing was a sucker punch, but upon further review, there may have been other issues in play.

According to TMZ, sources close to the couple are saying she was well aware the paperwork was coming. In fact, she apparently even asked him to file because she didn’t want her religious parents to think she was the one who gave up on the union. That makes sense given her upbringing, and it also provides an alternative explanation for why they spent Christmas apart.

Rather than the blow-up fight most outlets were reporting, the new rumor going around is that neither wanted to be in town when the bomb dropped. As such, he went to London, and she went to Hawaii. That would explain why neither felt the need to put the ring back on after the first photographs emerged.

Whatever the real reason behind the divorce and his filing, Pop Blend reports the end of Perry and Brand’s marriage with some sadness. It never really had the best shot of working out, but they still did make sense together, at least briefly. Here’s to hoping their next marriages don’t end in court.

I don't see how it matters because really, who seen this one working out?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Considering she's been sleeping with me the entire time, I knew this day would come...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It barely even registered that these two were even dating/married so I can't say I'm surprised it didn't work out.

Considering she's been sleeping with me the entire time, I knew this day would come...
Yeah... how's that going?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Pretty good actually...now that the divorce is in the works, she seem so much more liberated. Does us wonders in the bedroom.

she made the comment that she didn't want me to be the one that got away

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Me too...you could tell he was in love with her. I am a Brand fan, so I was hoping it would work out for him, it's unfortunate. He has overcome a lot, I just hope that he moves on to better things and doesn't let this get to him.

Castiel

Reaction score
That's awesome, Mr. Black.

This is great news for men everywhere really. Katy Perry saved it until marriage, now that she's done with that phase she can have sex with many men. Though all of our chances are still extremely low they're slightly increased! You have to look on the bright side to things.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
It all went downhill after Brand posted that picture of her on Twitter when she first woke up. She is UGLY without makeup. Not even her epic tits can save her.