Kanyon suicides after watching iMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
I had a feeling this played a part in his suicide. Fuckin dropped my heart to read. Kanyon was the shit, I was just watching his Cage match with Page Taker and Kane last night.

Wait a minute. You paid a small tribute to a great wrestler by watching him in a total squash match? That match, hell, that whole angle with Undie/Kane and Page/Kanyon sucked because it was all about how dominant the Brothers of Destruction were and how wimpy WCW was.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wait a minute. You paid a small tribute to a great wrestler by watching him in a total squash match? That match, hell, that whole angle with Undie/Kane and Page/Kanyon sucked because it was all about how dominant the Brothers of Destruction were and how wimpy WCW was.

Lol when did I say I was paying tribute to Kanyon by watching the match? Just disregard me saying that if your gonna over analyze lol. But yea I agree Kanyon got his ass whooped and he left the match early but it was his highest profile match in his carrer imo.